"Thank you." I head to the wardrobe and open it, checking out what Sergio has to offer. I pick out a red dress, with a cut on the side and a little cleavage out.

 I pick out a red dress, with a cut on the side and a little cleavage out

*(HER OUTFIT)*

I look really pretty in this, I look into the mirror once again before putting my shoes back on. I return to the living room again, finding an expectant Sergio.

"I knew you'd look good in those clothes... but I seriously underestimated how good." He muttered as he took in my dress. "I'll make anything look good." I beamed with a smile looking directly into his eyes.

"I bet you do." He smirked looking at my lips. "I still have a lot of tricks up my sleeve, Sergio. Ones that'll have you begging for more." His eyes closed taking in a deep breath.

"You'll get me all hot and bothered if you keep talking like that. More than I already am after seeing you in that, anyway." I walk toward him, sitting next to him on the couch, crossing my legs. "Can I offer you a drink? I have pretty much anything you could want."

"Is it too early for wine?" I ask with a smile. "Never. I have some very special bottles I've been dying to share with someone." He disappears for a few moments, coming back with a bottle of vintage red wine. He pours two generous glasses, handing me one.

"Today is one for celebrating, I think." We clink glasses, taking a sip. The complex earthy notes are leaving a sweet taste on my tongue with each sip. I move over to the window, briefly glancing out over the rainy streets of London.

"What is a man like you looking for in an escort?" I glance over at him, seeing that his eyes were already on me.

"Every meeting, dinner, and party plays an important role. To an outsider, it will look like a big game... and I'm going to win it. I can't do it alone, though." He chuckles before taking another sip leaving me staring at his lips.

"So you reached out to an elite escort service?"

"I've known Naoki long enough to know what kinds of women she works with. I trust her judgement implicitly." I glance back at the window, staring into the clouds. I remembered Naoki saying that Sergio only wanted me before she left the cafe.

"You still haven't really explained why you chose me in particular. None of the girls who work for Naoki do it for money alone. You could've had any of them." Sergio looks at me as if i've asked something strange. He approaches me, reaching out a hand but freezes an inch before touching my face.

"I honestly don't know. I have to find an answer to that question myself. All I know is, when I saw you for the first time, I knew I had to have you." He studied my eyes, making me feel flustered. "So, you liked what you saw?"

"A young and sexy woman seeking thrills, who already is successful in her own right. There's something very appealing about that. Even now, l'm having a lot of naughty thoughts about you. This whole time, l've barely thought of anything else." His eyes darted to my lips, forming a grin on his lips.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice an original stone fireplace. It's unusual to see a man like Sergio main-tain the heritage of a building.

"You come across as a very passionate man, Sergio. A man with many interests. I like that you've tried to preserve this house's character." A smirk plastered on my lips with amusement.

"You're clearly a connoisseur. Now I'm obliged to give you a small tour." Sergio leads me to another room with an even more spectacular view of London. Several of the windows are stained glass, with beautiful depictions of flowers.

"Anything else you wanted to ask me about?" He turns around looking at me. He's answered my main questions, but I should remind him that sexual services aren't included in the contract, especially after the mood earlier.

"It seems we're basically done here. There is one thing I wanted to mention. You're aware that any sexual acts are not included in the terms of our contract, right?"

"If they were, I'd be disappointed. There's no fun in forcing things like that." He stands close enough to me that I feel the heat of his breath and the energy radiate from his body.

"If anything happens, I'd want it to be natural... and I do hope it happens, Hazel. I'll make that clear." I feel his gaze on me as I continue to look through the stained glass window.