"Of course."

The proctor lowered his hand. "Start!"

Sayuri knew, in her heart, that her twin was the stronger of the two. If it wasn't true when he had the sharingan and she didn't, then it was definitely true now.

If Sasuke decided that he wasn't messing around anymore and pulled out Amaterasu or his Susano'o, she was screwed.

If Sasuke started charging the chidori up close, she was screwed.

If she let Sasuke stay too far away for too long, she was screwed.

She had determined all of this before the fight even started.

But, she was smarter and calmer.

So, how did she leverage that to win?

Sasuke fired a hail of arrows, all of which Sayuri either deflected or dodged.

She blasted towards Sasuke at full speed. Sasuke had already begun to lean back from the sword swing she hadn't even started.

Sasuke made a hand seal.

Tiger.

Oh screw that-

Sasuke blew out a fireball right in front of her. Sayuri blew off most of the soot off her clothes with a rush of wind release.

You're a maniac! She shouted. You hit yourself with your own jutsu on purpose!

Yeah, and it worked!

Sasuke threw three kunai at her, all with explosive tags trailing behind them.

Sayuri caught them and threw them back.

The tags detonated.

A massive, conveniently opaque dust cloud hung in the air.

You're going to do something incredibly dramatic like stepping out of the smoke, aren't you.

You're right, I would. Sasuke stepped out of the cloud. In my defence though, I wouldn't have been injured by those explosions.

Sayuri dashed forward and slashed.

Sasuke batted the swipe away with his bow.

What I wouldn't give for a faster, stronger quickdraw...

No matter. She sheathed her sword and punched Sasuke.

He dove right, and formed another jutsu.

Horse.

Oh no.

Sasuke's voice came out very clearly through the link.

Fire Style! Great Fire Annihilation!

Sasuke exhaled a sea of fire over ten metres high, and thrice as wide.

She made a hand seal.

Clone.

Shadow Clone Jutsu, huh? Picking up all sorts of tricks off Naruto. Sasuke grinned.

Then, with her clone, two others.

I really, really wish that I could weave multiple sets of hand seals at the same time, she mentally grumbled.

Don't we all, Sasuke replied.

Bird.

Wind Style: Great Breakthrough!

Horse- Tiger.