Characters

Lalie Russo

Lalie Russo is a 19-year-old girl that grew up in a rich area in Italy. Her birth date is 05. December 2003. She has long brown hair, a curvy body and is around 5'2. Her eyes are huge, her lips full and her face round. Her proportions make it obvious that she has large breasts. Lalie's father started his own construction company, making him one of the richest in the construction industry in Italy. Her mother, on the other hand, died when Lalie was 12 years old. She misses her mother very much and tries to deal with the death with therapy. She has a friend who has been there for her since she was a child. This one is Maila. Maila and Lalie are inseparable, although they are extremely different from each other. Lalie herself is a smart girl with a pure soul. However, she inherited her temper from her father, which often leads to her becoming loud. Not to mention that she's a little seductress trying to seduce Mr Martinez.

 Not to mention that she's a little seductress trying to seduce Mr Martinez

Enrico Martinez

Enrico Martinez is a 42-year-old man who started a construction company alongside Marino Russo. He's married to an American model. His birth date is 12. October 1980. He has a muscular body, also his size (6'2) makes him seem even more intimidating than he is. His facial features are sharp and hard. He only wears suits and a watch that his grandfather gave him. He was raised rich from a young age. His two parents, Maria Martinez and Fernando Martinez are both involved in illegal businesses. However, Enrico distances himself from them again and again so that it doesn't appear as if he's involved in that business. Not only is he co-owner of BVO, but also the owner of a club down in southern Italy. He is very ambitious, dominant and violent. Furthermore, he doesn't think much of relationships, as he had often noticed how his father would hit his mother.

Maila Brown

Maila Brown

Maila Brown is a 21-year-old girl that grew up in GHer parents moved to Italy when she was 7 years old. In Italy she was repeatedly neglected by her parents, that's why she started going to parties every night. She has blonde long hair, light blue cat eyes, a model body and legs longer than anything else. She is petite and narrow. Some of her characteristics are reliability, loyalty, perfectionism and assertiveness. Because of her perfectionism, she developed an eating disorder. She knows how dangerous it is, which is why, after years of therapy, she no longer has it. At least she thinks so.

Aron Romano

Aron Romano

Aron Romano is 24-years-old and currently living in Italy. He has a somewhat muscular and thin body, measuring 6'0 in height. As far as his passions are concerned, he is very diverse. They include chess, oil painting, diving/swimming and partying. But his personality is very toxic. He's a narcissist, he doesn't realize his flaws and thinks he's the best at everything. Especially people around him like his family, friends and girlfriend Nermi suffer from it. Not to mention that he has anger issues.

Layla Morelli

Layla Morelli

Layla Morelli is 38-years-old and currently lives in Italy. She was a popular model. She is married to Enrico Martinez and has 2 children with him. Originally from America New York, she decided to move to Italy at the age of 26. Her style is very elegant and old-fashioned. She is 5'11 and has a very slim body. However, she herself is very calm and rather thoughtful. Others around her would describe her as smart, elegant and determined.