𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒅 𝑷𝒓𝒐 𝑾𝒐𝒆

Chapter Six, Quid Pro Woe

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.

---

Enid and (Y/N) would walk together in the room, and Enid giggled beside Pluto as the two talked beside one another until the two stopped, noticing Wednesday on the ground.

"Sorry--" (Y/N) fumbled, "We didn't mean to interrupt your..." (Y/N) began as Enid stood beside her, "Uh, do I even wanna know?" The girl questioned, Enid flicking on the light beside her, making (Y/N) seemingly hesitant.

"I was reaching into the black maw to contact a relative." She walked over the candles, walking up the two, "You should do the same, (Y/N)." She informed making Enid looking between the two for a moment, quite skeptical "Feels very on-brand for you." Enid began, as she looked at the wood on the ground that resembled an Ouija board, as the word on the wood was engraved the word, Goody.

"You have a relative named Goody?" Enid questioned, looking at the ground as Wednesday nodded. 

"She was one of the original outcasts," (Y/N) shrugged making Wednesday nod her head, "You know, (Y/N)?" Enid questioned, her eyes widening as the girl nodded, "Yup. Indeed." (Y/N) smiled, looking down at the girl, "Along with Astoria." Wednesday mumbled, "Astoria?" Enid questioned, "Yes. Astoria (L/N)." Wednesday's eyes flickered to Enid's for a moment, "(Y/N)'s Ancestor." The girl acknowledged (Y/N) and then nodded.

"I've been attempting to summon her, but she seems to be ignoring my entreaties." Wednesday sighed tiredly as (Y/N) patted her back comfortingly, "Oh!-- Have you tried using one of my scented candles?!" Enid asked giddily making (Y/N) chuckle slightly.

"The aroma of steak tartare is to die for." Enid giggled until they both heard paper flutter to the now-closed door making (Y/N) look at it curiously as she walked towards it, bending down to grab ahold of it, making the other two look at each other and notice as they slowly approached (Y/N).

"Maybe Goody answered you after all." (Y/N) overheard Enid mutter to Wednesday as (Y/N) read the paper, her eyebrows creasing at the ransom letter that was supposedly placed at the doorstep as Wednesday stood by her side and handed the girl the note.

"Well, I doubt that she communicates through magazine cutouts." Wednesday examined the paper that read, 'If you want answers, meet inside Crackstone's crypt. Midnight.' (Y/N) stood up and placed her hand on Wednesday's shoulder, "Maybe we shouldn't go to that old man's crypt--" (Y/N) shuddered at the thought as Wednesday gave (Y/N) a blank stare for a moment.

---

The three were apparently walking through the woods as fog hovered throughout the area, (Y/N) was a bit skeptical for Wednesday and Enid as (Y/N) kept a sharp eye on the two just in case anything happens...

The three approached the large crypt as Enid clung onto (Y/N)'s arm, fearful for the towering building as the three approached. (Y/N)'s (F/C) eye glowed in the dark not needing a flashlight, however, Enid on the other hand was trembling in fear as she heard a twig snap as she immediately pointed in that direction, jolting in fright as she accidentally clawed making the girl yelp.