𝑾𝒐𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Chapter Four, Woe What a Night

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.

---

Wednesday decided to head over to Jericho's local mortuary along with Thing to examine the amputated bodies as they were mere seconds from getting caught, but eventually got out of there with sick evidence, photos if you may.

Wednesday eventually made it back as she talked to Enid until she finally fainted.

Wednesday and Thing looked at each other as her body lay down on the ground. (Y/N) knocked on the door as she opened it revealing Enid on the floor, "Sorry for the intrusion I think I left my other hoodie in here--" (Y/N) opened the door as she looked down at the ground and then at Wednesday. "Damn." (Y/N) groaned as she opened the door widely stepping into the room with a small sigh.

"What'd she faint to this time?" (Y/N) raised an eyebrow, placing her mechanical hand on her hip and looking down at the poor girl. Wednesday looked at (Y/N) as she waved her over to where she stood as (Y/N) hesitantly walked to Wednesday examining her large pictures of amputated organs or body parts.

(Y/N) took one of the photos in her hand as she looked at them as Wednesday went on about them. "So, where'd you get 'em from?" (Y/N) asked, "Somewhere." Wednesday muttered, keeping quiet to herself as (Y/N) looked down at Wednesday for a moment, "I'm sorry-- If I did anything wrong to you or anything like that--" (Y/N) muttered an apology, "If that's why you're ignoring me." (Y/N) finished looking at Wednesday.

That's when Enid woke up with a loud gasp which made (Y/N) yelp slightly as she dropped the photo on the ground in fright as she bent down to grab the papers making her grunt harshly gritting her teeth which made Wednesday notice. "Sorry--" (Y/N) apologized grabbing the photo as she looked at Wednesday, handing them to her as Enid looked at (Y/N) with wide eyes, "Are you real?" She asked in a shaky tone as (Y/N) nodded her head with a puzzled look, looking down at Wednesday, "Imma just make my way to class-- Cya there." (Y/N) waved off leaving Enid on the ground like a lost puppy.

"And she forgot her hoodie." Wednesday sighed as her eyes flickered at the (F/C) hoodie that sat on her desk as she looked down at Enid. "Enid, get up now. We have to go to class." Wednesday began as she packed up her stuff, walking out of there as Enid's eye's looked at the pictures making her scramble to her feet, dashing out of there.

---

(Y/N)'s stepmother, Marilyn Thornhill, would distinctively talk in the background as the two girl's from earlier sat next to each other. (Y/N) looked down to grab her book from her bag as three large claw marks were seen near her nape from Wednesday which made her notice as (Y/N) grunted softly in pain, retrieving her book.

(Y/N) looked down at Wednesday hesitantly for a moment, "Bianca and I had a duel in fencing yesterday, eheh." (Y/N) lied accordingly as she flipped a few pages in her book which made Wednesday grow curious. (Y/N) was too busy sketching to even care about what the class was bickering about.