𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒑 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒐𝒆

Chapter Five, You Reap What You Woe

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.

---

Wednesday would stand at the Quad, looking at the police file which showed her father on it, along with (Y/N)'s as they had their own separate photo, smirking at the camera as he resembled (Y/N) which made Wednesday look at the following picture examining the man's features as she looked up to where (Y/N) was standing, where the incident happened beyond 30 years ago. 

Wednesday was in a daze as she didn't notice the (H/C) haired girl floating down towards her, "Hello, Wednesday." She began with a small smile making Wednesday blink slightly, "Hello." Wednesday began as she looked at (Y/N) uncomfortably which made (Y/N) realize, "Oh-- Sorry-- I thought we were on good terms again because of last night." (Y/N) shrugged as she looked down at the ground.

"Other than that, it is Parents' Weekend." (Y/N) remarked, "Are your parents gonna come?" (Y/N) asked as Wednesday nodded her head in disbelief, "Yeah. Sadly." The girl began making (Y/N) chuckle, "Luckily for me, my stepmother will greet the parents and be busy all day." (Y/N) negotiated looking around the Quad, "Although, on the positive side, there is free food." (Y/N) smiled as Wednesday nodded.

"I'll be hanging out in my dormitory if you need anything." (Y/N) smiled down at Wednesday, "Or perhaps at my art studio, it depends." (Y/N) began looking down at Wednesday with a small-sad smile, "You do realize that you could've just asked-- I would've cleaned it up a little bit--" (Y/N) sighed which made Wednesday look up at her with a slight glint of happiness, "Oh." She fumbled, "I'm sorry for the intrusion." She paused looking down, "And my behavior." She apologized as (Y/N) looked down at her with wide eyes, they soon softened, "It's quite alright." (Y/N) began as she looked at the door opening too many parents.

"I best be off now, take care, Wednesday." (Y/N) waved off leaving Wednesday there with a small smile, before slapping herself to control herself.

---

(Y/N) and Bianca stood next to each other as they stared down at the many people reuniting with their families, "Not sure how much more of this family togetherness I can take." (Y/N) chuckled jokingly looking at Bianca and then at the reunited people. "Tell me about it." Bianca stifled a laugh looking at (Y/N) for a moment, "I'm guessing Miss Thornhill is busy with the guests?" Bianca began as (Y/N) nodded for a moment, "But it doesn't bother me." (Y/N) shrugged, "How about you?" Questioned (Y/N).

"Gabrielle hasn't shown her face since I started here." Bianca sighed sadly looking down at (Y/N) as (Y/N) placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, "Probably sunning herself in the Seychelles." Bianca shrugged until the familiar voice came into view.

"My darling daughter." A woman's voice began as (Y/N) and Bianca turned to face the woman which made (Y/N) shocked as the woman eyed (Y/N) down in disgust, and then at Bianca with a wide phony smile. "I made it." She remarked as she looked down at (Y/N) for a moment, "Are you... still with her?" She questioned as her face scrunched up in disbelief and disgust, trying to hide it, which made (Y/N) just look down at Bianca.