As the two stopped in front of them, the cat morphed in appearance and shifted into no other than Key. They didn't know how he managed to transform while still having clothes on, but they did not question it further as they were happier to see him fully clothed than naked.

"Greetings!" Key grinned. "What can I help you with, gentlemen? And of course, the lady." His eyes focused on Hyerin and winked.

"Good seeing you, Kibum," Suho greeted dryly. "Before anything, we're not here to fight. We came here for a whole different reason."

"A different reason? Must be uninteresting, then," Myungsoo cockily remarked.

Key held his hand up to stop his brother from saying anything further. "Now, now, Myungsoo. Let the boy speak," he muttered, eyes trained solely on the thirteen agents.

Suho turned to look at Kris and nodded. He stepped away to give way to the blonde.

"We'll just cut to the chase. We came here to ask for your help," Kris started, folding his arms. Key's uncaring expression faltered while Minho and Myungsoo frowned in confusion.

Seeing this, Kris continued to explain. "We know that the three of you aren't completely dedicated to this...thing you're planning. In fact, you don't want to be involved in whatever they're trying to do. Someone is controlling you, as well as the others that are a part of this army this person is building. Now we need to know what this is and who's behind it," Kris explained, staring straight into Key's light brown orbs. "What do you know about Lucy, Blue, or Durus? Who's the head of all this? Why did you break into Hyerin's house? What did this person order you to do to her?"

Key stared at him coldly. "What makes you think I'll tell you shit?" he growled in a low voice.

"Because like he said earlier, we know you don't want to do this." Lay stepped up. "You're only following this person's orders because they blackmailed you."

"Shut up," Myungsoo hissed.

"That's it, isn't it? They blackmailed you, so you didn't have any choice," he continued.

"So what if they did?" Minho spoke up. "So what if that was the case? What are you going to do about it? It's already over and done and we don't have a choice. It's too late," he said, briefly glancing at Hyerin to make her remember what they talked about at Jonghyun's party.

"We can help you," Luhan said. "We'll help you as long as you help us. Just tell us what we need to know and we'll help you escape. You can live your life freely and run away somewhere far. They won't find you and we won't let them. We'll finish them."

Key's jaw tightened as he looked away. Judging from the brothers' expressions, they knew a part of them would give in, even if it were just a small one.

After much contemplation, Hyerin stepped forward. "Please, Key," she pleaded. "Tell us what it is. We'll help you run away," she promised. "What do they want from us? From me?"

Key took in a sharp breath before tilting his head down in exasperation. He leaned back against the study table in the middle of the living room. "That night I broke into your house, I took a strand of your hair as well as your fingerprints," he said slowly. "My arm was plastered with a gel-like substance they gave me so that if you try to touch me your prints will be imprinted on it."

The air was dead silent before Kai spoke up.

"What did they need it for?" he asked, fighting to be calm.

Key shook his head. "I don't know," he mumbled quietly, and they knew he was genuinely clueless. Nothing was realer than the tired look on his face.