20

I low key can't believe this is the last chapter 

My dude friend choked me out and i ain't gon lie i want him to do it again but the sad thing is he has a girlfriend and did it right in front of her 😭

~3 weeks later~ 

Third Person Pov 

"Dude this is serious!" David says and jay rolls his eyes. "Ion see what's so serious about this your just picking an outfit to go out with darrian" Jay says making david glare at him. "This is different beforehand we were just hanging out this is a date" David says looking at his third outfit choice. 

After darrian and david had confessed their feelings they decided to make things official. Things were going well and they had grown closer. Then yesterday darrian told david he was taking him out and now here david is struggling to find the perfect outfit. "It's just a date it's not that serious" Jay says. 

"Easy for you to say your not the one going on the date and i already know he's gonna do something big so i don't wanna be underdressed" David says. "The part where he ends up taking you to Mcdonalds or something" Jay says before laughing hard making david give him a death glare. 

"The part where i kill you for not taking this seriously" David says making jay playfully roll his eyes. "Oh clam down let me help you" Jay says before going into david's closet and attempting to help him. 

~Time skip~ 

"You actually did good" David says. "You weren't expecting me to do good i'm hurt" Jay says causing david to laugh. Then there was a knock at the door and david nearly fainted already knowing it was darrian. That's how he knew he was in love the other male still made him nervous. 

"Yo dates here" Jay says practically dragging david down the steps. "No! Wait! I'm to nervous" David says. "Imagine him in his underwear or something" Jay says and david felt his nerves wash away and his stomach got a warm feeling in it and he rushed to the door making jay gag. 

Darrian ended up pulling up to a fancy looking hotel. He had gotten the premium room and requested room service. The two had a beautiful set up meal waiting upstairs and david was met with a ton of gifts as well.  "This room has everything" David says seeing the ice cream machine next to the couch. 

"Yeah and the walls are sound proof" Darrian says with a smirk making david's face heat up before he rolled his eyes. "Really bro?" David asks while opening one of his presents. "I'm just saying" Darrian says with a shrug as he watches david's eyes light up once he saw the chain he got him. 

This all felt like something out of a dream darrian had really went all out for him and they were finally officially together. His wounds had finally healed and he had the one thing he had always wanted darrian's heart. It was his and always would be he didn't have to worry about any others. 

Everything leading up to now staerted with them playing a game that they were both losing and now it was going to end with them both on top of the world and by each other's side at all times they loved each other more than anything and now could say that to each other any time that they wanted to. 

They were happy and are going to be happy for the rest of their lives. 

Did you guys enjoy this book? I know i go by the queen of bad books and my books aren't as good as they should be i still try to put out good content for you guys 

Hope ya'll enjoyed