15

How a writer finna make a book say it's inspired by me then try and tell me i didn't start the dd x ddot trend and i didn't make new york drill bxb popular and i was trying to take the credit like bro hush 😑

Ion want all the credit (unless my book inspired you and you want to give me credit) like i said last chapter i'm just an average writer who came on this app to introduce readers to something different 

Third Person Pov 

"Say it again" david says randomly making darrian raise an eyebrow. "What?" darrian asks clearly confused. "Tell me how you feel about me just like you did before. You told me i had my answer but i need to hear it now cause it's different" David says and darrian groans making david frown. 

"What's different?" Darrian asks. "Your sober now and you weren't before so say it" David says and darrian shakes his head. "Ion need to repeat myself" Darrian says and david nods before getting up. "Come on baby don't be like that" Darrian says before pulling david back towards him. 

"Naw don't you be like that. Just tell me how you feel" David says and darrian's face softens and he lets out a sigh. "Alright! Alright! I'll say it" Darrian says before moving david so he could sit in his lap. "Finally" David says making darrian playfully roll his eyes. "Give me a second" darrian says. 

David glared at darrian who looked as if he was really struggling to get the words out. "Bro come on" David says and darrian frowns. "Hold up this is a little hard for me" Darrian says and david couldn't help but laugh. "Hard? What's so hard about this?" David asks causing darrian to glare at him. 

"it's hard to say how you feel and you know what if it's so easy go ahead and tell me how you feel" Darrian says. "This isn't about me this is about you and i asked you first" David says. The room then grew silent which was killing the both of them. "Dude talk" David says snapping darrian out of his thoughts. 

"Alright. David I.." Darrian starts knowing what he needed to say but for some reason couldn't get the words to come out. "I love you" Darrian says before letting out a sigh of relief that he finally got the words out.  "I have loved you my whole life hut now it's different" Darrian says. 

Darrian grabbed david's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Your the only one for me i promise you got my heart and always will" Darrian says and david smiles. David felt beyond happy with those words but he wonders if they will speak on this. Would this be one of those things they don't talk about? 

Would they ever have a real conversation about how they felt? Would they ever be in a real relationship? 

Decided to end this book at 20 chapters 

Hope ya'll enjoyed