16

I reached 600 followers!!! Ion deserve this thank ya'll so much 

Third Person Pov 

It had been three days since darrian had confessed his feelings and nothing had changed which was killing david in so many ways. Darrian had basically said that he was in love with him TWICE but tried to act like nothing happened which is driving david insane. Not to mention he was confused. 

He now knew how darrian felt but still had no idea how he felt. 'Was in love?' David kept asking himself that question. "I'm going insane bro" David says and jay nods in response letting him know he was listening. "I feel like nothing will ever change" David says running his hands down his face. 

"You already know what you gotta do just admit that your in love you'll feel so much better" Jay says and david shakes his head. "I can't do that" David says and jay groans. "Why not?" Jay asks and david sighs. "Cause love is a strong word and i can't admit to something that i'm not sure of" David says. 

"See that's the problem your saying your not sure but deep down you know you really are but your to chicken to say it then before you know it he's asking you out and you freeze and say no because you don't wanna like him but you really do" Jay says making david raise an eyebrow before smirking. 

"We talking bout me or how chris asked you out last week?" David asks and jay rolls his eyes before shaking his head. "We're talking about you and your feelings" Jay says. "Alright well what should i do?" David asks. "You can't talk about it with darrian until your sure of your feelings" jay says. 

"Now just go ahead and say what you've been needing to say this whole time" Jay says and david begins to think. All his feelings for david came to the surface and his heart got a weird feeling in it before he spoke. "I'm in love with darrian" David says with his eyes closed and sounding unsure. 

He then opened his eyes and his expression turns into one of pure shock. "I'm in love with darrian" David says with a smile making it's way on to his face before sighing in relief.  "See was that so hard?" Jay asks and david jumps and grabs his coat. "Where you going?" Jay asks as david goes to the door. 

"I need to go talk to darrian and you should probably talk to chris" David says before leaving the house with nothing on his mind but finally ending the game that he and darrian had been playing for so long. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed