𝑴𝒓𝒔. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔

Start from the beginning

"If you take these slashes like a good boy, then I'll consider a reward. Does that sound good?" Autumn asks.

"Yes, Mrs Claus." Answers Isiah.

Testing the waters, Autumn lightly flicks her wrist. The thin flexible line comes in contact with Isiah's skin, but he didn't budge. She flicks her wrist harder, resulting in a harsher slap from the cane. Isiah flinches a little as he sucks in a breath. That was perfect for Autumn. Autumn repeated the same movements ten more time in his chest and his stomach. There were a couple of lines added on his stomach afterwards but it wasn't deep. Autumn puts the cane on the bed.

She places her finger underneath Isiah's chin, lifting it up so he can look at her. "Are you okay, baby?" She asks gently.

He nods biting his lip. He craved for more. He wondered what else Autumn had up her sleeve.

"This will be my only warning for you to use your words." Her grip gets firm. "Are you okay?" She asks in a more authoritive tone.

"Yes, Mrs. Claus." Answers Isiah softly.

"Good boy." Praises Autumn.

Isiah could whimper. The praises from Autumn made harder to the point his underwear was about to rip. He was getting more turned on by the fact that he's able to fufill her need. He watches Autumn taking off her knee length dress, leaving her in her underwear and stockings.

"Are you ready for your reward?" Asks Autumn teasingly as she pulls her panties down at a slow pace.

Isiah's mouth watered inside at the sight Autumn's wet glistening vagina. His eyes darted at it lustfully. Autumn moves the cane out the way before taking a seat on the bed. She spreads her legs wide.

"Come here, baby boy." Says Autumn.

Since Isiah wasn't far, he leaned forward to her clit. The scent of arousal breeded his nostrils.

"Eat up. Don't let your reward go to waste." Autumn grabs the back of Isiah's head, pushing it down to her clit.

Isiah rubs his tongue against it then he sucks on hit lightly. Autumn moans lightly grabbing Isiah's curly hair.

"Good boy..." Moans Autumn, throwing her head back.

Isiah's tongue flicks faster. He reaches his fingers close to her closed hole.

"Mmm fuck!" Her moans stirred louder when his fingertips tease her entrance.

Isiah slides his middle finger in Autumn as he harshly sucks on her clit again. Some of her flesh ease through his teeth. The pace of his fingers began to fasten. Autumn pulls Isiah's head back.

"I think that's enough." She says. "Looks like you're enjoying yourself, baby boy."

Isiah nods, confirming Autumn's observation. With her thumb, she rubs her precum off his chin. Isiah slightly opens his mouth for Autumn to put her thumb in his mouth. Isiah licks the precum off with one swipe of his thumb

"Let's test your patience. On the bed." She commands.

The couple switch spots where Autumn is now on her knees in front of Isiah who's now on the bed.

"Rules are simple. If you move or make a loud sound, you'll be restricted more. Clear?"

"Yes Mrs. Claus."

Autumn pulls down his boxer briefs to his ankle, causing Isiah's hardened cock to stand up. She wraps her hand around his girthy erection, moving her up and down painfully slow. Isiah's breath ragged. Poor baby really tried hard to keep still as Autumn picked up the pace but the urgency got the best of him. He squirmed.