Big brother Izuku (Chp.44)

Começar do início

"You can talk whenever you want. Just tell me when you're ready. Ok?"

After 1 minute, she starts talking.

"Who are those people? The ones with the same hair color as me?"

"Those are my grandparents. Or to simply put it, the papas of my mama"

Thanks to his mind-reading, he knew that Eri was thinking of something else.

"You can tell me anything. I won't judge you." He reassures her.

.

.

.

.

"Are you...m-mad at me." Eri asks

"Huh? What brought this up?"

Could she be referring to...

"When you came to save me...you looked very mad. Did i do something?" Eri anxiously said

'Oh shit' izuku thought.

The day when he slaughtered the yakuza members when he was still corrupted. The corruption must've made him look like a monster. It coincidently was on his birthday.

He looks at Eri and shakes his head.

"No...No, little one. I was angry because the man who hurt you took something... dear from me away." He answered in a bitter tone.

Eri answered in a more relieved tone. "How did he take it? Did you get it back?"

He wishes he could have his mother back.

"No Eri" he shakes his head "What i lost could never be brought back again. No matter how hard i tried."

Despite being a witch who could change reality in an instant, death is irreversible. Nothing can reverse it.

Necromancy could've worked, but it would've only been temporary.

"But...all that mathers now, is the present. I know she wouldn't want me to get disheartened." He answered with a sad tone.

But it was so GODDAMN HARD!

"Now that you're out of that mans grasp, you could do things that you were never able to do. Like visiting a festival, making friends lr eating chocolate covered strawberries."

"...Chocolate strawberries and festivals?" She was confused.

"They're-"

"Come one Eri, we're levaing. You can play with Mr.Wiccan another time." Agatha opened the door with a smiling face.

"Ok, Mummy. Goodbye Mr.wiccan." She waved shyly as she left the room.

"Bye" he waved back.

Agatha was still there "She looks up to you a lot, you know? I think you would make an excellent big brother." She teases

"A what now!"

-

Agathas car was driving away as the midoriya family was waving goodbye.

When they went back in, Aerith saw a letter on the desk. "Hey, whats that?"

Billy and Teddy looked at each other and nodded as they opened the envelope and presented it to the two.

It were two pictures. The date was-

"The day of my birth." He said as he took the picture.

His mother was laying on the hospital bed, holding him. She and grandpa teddy were crying tears of joy. Grandpa billy was smiling.

His father was also in the picture, looking nervous.

"Oh my god! You looked so cute!" Aerith squelled as she snatched the picture from his hands.

He was blushing from embarrassment.

"Your mother and grandpa almost flooded the hospital with their tears. You joined in seconds later." Billy smiled fondly at the Memory.

"Okaaaay..." He awkwardly said a she looked at the second picture.

This one...was different. His baby self was being held by another person, who wasn't in the first picture. The person was also alone and there was a sunset behind them.

He could recognize that face anywhere. His great-grandmother, Wanda maximoff, was smiling one of the purest smiles at his baby self. Her hair was white and she looked to be about in her early 80s.

"I remember my mother-in-law being very excited for your birth. I remember when she would visit you, she always said 'Come to gan-gan my dear Izu."

"Unfortunetly, she passed away 1 year later. You resemble her a lot, you know." A bitter sweet tone left billy.

"Gan-Gan, huh?" Izuku wondered.

-

That night when Izuku fell asleep, something happened.

He thought he was dreaming, but he wasn't. He woke up in what looked to be a ranch.

"Where am i?" He asked.

When he stood up, he saw a person, cutting braches off a tree. Did they kidnapp him?

He slowly approached with his hand already glowing red.

After a while, he was directly behind the person, who he identified was a woman.

"Why am i here? Who are you?" He asked in a harsh tone.

The person just chuckled as she turned around with a smile on her face. When she did, he couldn't believe his eyes...

"...Wanda?"

"Hello Izuku, its been a while since we last met." She answered, looking younger that in the picture.

-

A/N: Mother has arrived. I repeat. MOTHER HAS ARRIVED!

fun fact: Izuku has a very interesting heritage. He is

Sokovian (Wanda)

American (Vision, billy)

Kree and skrull (Teddy)

Japanese (His dad)

-

Wanda and Izuku after reading the darkhold

(Spoiler for future chapter)

Izuku after ruining a Bakudeku wedding and making the pair split