01 (INTRODUCTIONS)

3rd Point of View

ANASTASIA AND STEVE ROGERS, where in the Avengers compound, and Anastasia had finally convinced her boyfriend to watch Star Wars. They were only 15 minutes into their movie date when they suddenly fell through a portal. A few minutes later the rest of the team experienced the same thing.

Anastasia fell into her signature pose as she hit the ground. She heard a whole bunch of bodies groan as they hit the ground. "Where the F*ck are we." Tony yelled. "GET OFF ME!" She heard Thor booming. As everyone got up, they realized they where no where near New York. There where a lot of people in the room. "Hello I am Doctor Strange."

"May I ask where are we?" Wanda asked. "You are here to watch movies about the future, and about Anastasia."
"Just wait here while I gather the rest."

A few moments later more people came falling out of portals. One a Red haired Women, and the other a Jet-Black Haired Green Eye Man. She scanned the great hall as her eyes landed on a green eyed boy, and she decided that he was probably theirs.

"Before we watch any of the Movies let's introduce everyone with some video's."

They put the projector on as the first video began to start playing.

"Now that bloody cool." A red head said. "Just wait till you see Tasha." Clint said

"It's almost like that song was made for him." Hermione said excitedly.

"I'm sorry brother." Loki said as Thor hugged him.

The Whole Great Hall was in awe of what the Woman could do. She didn't seem intimidating at first but, now there was all the reason to be Intimidated.

Clint was smirking and the team didn't even need to look in the direction of him to know that he was.

Poor kid Tasha thought. He lost quite a bit at such a young age.

Dumbledores eyes where twinkling with jealously, and swore that he would ask later. Everyone else was shocked, scared, or awed by
Wanda's Powers. So was Pietro too.

"How did that happen my boy?" Dumbledore asked with twinkle eyes. "Science dipshit." Tony sassed. "Now shut up and watch the damn videos."

"Gotta admit that's badass." Loki said. "Now we are onto the pairings." Strange said.

"Wait since when did you two get together?!" Tony said. "A while ago" Steve replied.

"No, no, no, no! There's no possible way this can happen!" Tony screeched as his teammates laughed at him.

Everyone could tell the love they have for each other is real. "Let the movies begin!"