Chapter 16

TW: Substance abuse, murder

"I just have things to, figure out and to move on from and I'm trying to find a way to cope with all these, feelings

"I just have things to, figure out and to move on from and I'm trying to find a way to cope with all these, feelings."

Skye spend the week after bible study inside, she was avoiding everyone and was grounded, her mom even took her phone away from her, so she was completely isolated. They finished up packing, although they got rid of most things, and it was now time for their first day in their new home. Travis showed Nick to his room and Chris showed Charlie to hers as Naya took a seat in the living room. 

Victor looked at Skye. "Allow me to lead you to your room." Skye just stared at him in response and followed him in silence, the room was quite big and even had it's own bathroom. The room was big and had posters all over it, posters of her favorite movie jurassic park, Taylor Swift, horror movie posters and a framed one of the periodic table above her bed. There was a guitar stand with 5 guitars in it, one of which the guitar she already owned, she had a keyboard and drums. "Your room's walls have been made sound proof." She had her own TV with an XBOX. There was a gaming PC on her desk, along with small items such as pictures, a mini fridge next to it. There was a dresser, with a record player on it. In the bookcase there were plenty of books, mainly thriller and sci-fi along with informative books and records. There was another door leading to a walk in closet. Tucked away in a corner there were some gym items, weights, yoga mat. And of course she had a bed with two night stands. "Your mom helped me decorate it, she told me the things you liked, I hope you like your room."

"Are you kidding me?" Skye looked at him. "It's all I could ever want for a bedroom."

Victor smiled in response, he knew that was the first thing she said to anyone, since the fight after bible study. "Your mom, got you some other things as well, I told her not to, because it might embarrass you."

"I don't think mom cares if I get embarrassed anymore after the previous week." Skye sighed and sat down, looking in the bag on the bed. "Really?" She put it down and rolled her eyes. "You know what's in here?"

"Not exactly, but she mentioned it." Victor told her, shaking his head. "She's just worried that you're going to....."

"Slut it up?" Skye asked him, raising her eyebrow, Victor's silence was telling. "It's okay, I know what mom's thinking about me. I know that what she saw, looked pretty suspicious." She sighed and looked down. "But I wasn't going to do that, you know, an orgy. I have never even had sex with one person, let alone four people at the same time." 

"I know and even if you were going to, that's your decision. We are allowed to have an opinion, but in the end, none of us get to make those decisions for you." Victor told her in a soft voice. "I told your mom that too. All we can do, is advice you, that if you do decide to, do something with someone... That we can remind you to be safe."  He took a seat next to her on the bed.