Confession

“Hey, Takara wait for us!” Segawa said.

"It's a good opportunity to get a girlfriend you know!" Tanaka said to Takara.

“You're really the worst.” Doi san said.

Amagi's friends sighed as they passed Takara and his friends.

“I guess the 'cool kids gang' is loud as usual today.” Katori said as he and Zaki walked over to Amagi who was sleeping on her desk.

“God I really want them to shut their mouth for once” Zaki said.

“Amagi, we've only finished first class.” Katori tried to wake Amagi up.

“Just leave him be and let him sleep for a while, He's tired from talking to you so early in the morning.” Zaki said to Katori.

”If so, then he should've had been tired to death since elementary school.” Katori said sarcastically.

Katori sat at a student's desk while Amagi scratched his head.

“Thank you Zaki, You should take a nap too so you won't get tired as well.” Amagi thanked Zaki in a sleepy voice.

Zaki pats his head as Amagi goes back to sleep.

“Aw, thank you for worrying about me, I'm really the happiest when I get to see you sleep.” Zaki thanked Amagi.

⚠️not a ship⚠️

“Wow you must have a tired life Zaki.” Katori teases Zaki sarcastically.

“You're so noisy, Can you shut your mouth, A boy with glasses!” Zaki shouted.

Katori stood up.

“Why are you so biased against me? Do you even know my name?” Katori fights back.

“Is it Sato or Yamada? Or maybe its Suzuki?” Zaki teased Katori.

“Don't just guess on some common surnames!” Katori said.

“Well, then you must be Suzuki.”

“My name isn't Suzuki It's Katori. KATORI!!!”

“It's Suzuki-” Zaki said and was cut off by Amagi.

“YAHHH!!!” Amagi stood up and shouted at the two of them.

“I can't sleep. Can you guys fight quietly?!” Amagi said while scolding them.

“We're sorry Amagi, Come here I'll put you back to sleep.” Zaki consoles Amagi with sorry.

“STOP ZAKI THAT'S TOO CLOSE!”

“Come on Zaki people are staring at us, everyone is staring at us!” Katori tries to pull Zaki away from Amagi.

Meanwhile with Takara

“Something like that makes you feel better, are you trying to act cute or what?” Tanaka said to Takara.

“If you want your lollipop back, just say it.” Takara responded.

“I just got it from a girl that I don't even know, so I don't really wanna eat it.” Tanaka said.