XV: that's the kind of heartbreak time could 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 mend

Start from the beginning

"I'll be brave now, then."

Mina raised an eyebrow at Nayeon.

"I'm willing to start again, you know. Without being depressed about everything in the past. I know that we both want to mend our fence again." The older one smiles while heaving a content sigh, Mina nods at her.

"Let's forget everything and start a new chapter!" Nayeon holds up her fist while grinning widely at Mina.

Forget... everything?

This whole smiling face and glowing facade of Mina must be a ridiculous deception just to masked every pain inside her by the time she heard that sentence from Nayeon.

She can consider Nayeon's statement to be insensitive, but why? Simply because of her feelings.

Maybe she forgets about it, huh.

Her tears want to come together with the scoff at that thought, but she fights the urge to happen so.

The Japanese girl is now programmed to play the role of being the greatest pretender of the century for Nayeon. It's so vivid as a diamond's appearance to compare how Nayeon is so sure that she wants to set this conciliation as friendly as it should be. Meaning that the involvement of unusual feelings will be restrained.

But hey, Mina should wake up to the reality now. The reality is already in front of her and all that she can do now is to accept all of this.

"Woah, this is so promising." Nayeon nods agreeing with what Mina said.

That's really out of a solid sarcasm, though.

At this moment, Nayeon is sure that Mina also wants what she does. She wants the pure reconciliation between them, removing the bitter crust and be ready to accept the sweet crumbs of this.

***

Everything that happened that day slowly became part of the history that keeps locked inside Mina and Nayeon's hearts and minds.

It's now time to concern about the future ahead of them. As far as this their so-called 'friendship' keeps going on, and the good things also keep on coming in.

Right now, the improvements in their bond are apparent as time goes by. They are slowly being open to each other but not that open to the next level, and that brings up Mina who is struggling with her own problem.

Her feelings.

It's hard to pretend to be thoughtful, loving, and affectionate to Nayeon as a friend. It's also crazy to think right now how she even agrees with this; how they even come all the way to where they are right now.

"Is Tzuyu ready?"

"Yep," answered Nayeon who is packing some of their things inside the bag. Mina nods at her and then goes downstairs to check up on her car.

This day will be the second time Nayeon will pay a visit to her foster mother in Daegu, featuring Tzuyu and surprisingly, Mina also, for today's visit.

Nayeon mentioned to Taeyeon last week about Tzuyu being sheltered inside her home. Well, the older woman immediately nags Nayeon to bring the young lady to her house as soon as possible. Just like Wendy at first, Taeyeon is also occupied with tons of negative aspects of this idea. The bunny teeth girl doesn't have any choice but to obey and let her mother know about this little sister of hers.

As Mina got informed of this, she didn't waste any time telling Nayeon that she wants to join their journey to Daegu and also want to meet her friend's mother too. And just like with Taeyeon, she refused not to let Mina go with her.