XV: that's the kind of heartbreak time could 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 mend

"So... you just happened to see her outside? Oh my, I really need to talk to that young lady." Nayeon flashes her disappointment as she heard Mina's explanation.

As Nayeon and Mina are having their conversation, the oldest one requested Tzuyu to stay inside her room for a while, as if they were having an adult-to-adult talk wherein Tzuyu is not allowed to join in.

The balcony of Nayeon's apartment was the best option to converse with each other. In fact, Mina was the one to lead Nayeon on their spot right now.

Their conversation is going well so far. Nothing much intimate for two people meeting each other again after a long time of not having any meet-ups. It's just a casual conversation; so light and comfortable.

Just by feeling the light and comfortable atmosphere between them, Nayeon starts to question this. She forgets the opposite sensation she's been feeling for Mina for a while now. All of the negative feelings just flew away so suddenly, the reason is unknown which is really odd.

Feels like, she had been carried away by all of the words that Mina is giving to her in every second their mouths are talking. Actually, they are just spending talking to each other for minutes now, but for Nayeon, seems like the amount of time they are together is equivalent to hours she spent longing for Mina's presence.

What's going on with me?

She asked internally, then suddenly stopped talking to Mina. The furrowed brows of Nayeon made Mina confused and worried at the same time.

"Are you all right?" With a familiar concerned tone, Nayeon look at Mina still with a frowned forehead.

When Mina didn't get any answer, she nonchalantly put her soft hand to Nayeon's and hopes that maybe she can help if there was something bothering the older one just by the touch of her hand.

The familiar shivers went down again Nayeon's spine after a long time as she felt Mina's touch once again.

"Nayeon."

The bunny teeth girl looked at Mina who just called her. She felt the hardness of Mina's stern and heavily structured voice. It somehow got her intimidated by Mina.

"I want you... to be honest with me. Okay?" Asked Mina while slowly moving her hand away from Nayeon. For an ambiguous answer, Nayeon nods but declines to look directly at Mina.

Mina let out a heavy sigh before speaking, "I'm afraid that what I'm thinking right now is accurate to what are you feeling while standing face-to-face with me."

By the moment Nayeon finally processed what is Mina trying to say, her heart suddenly beats abnormally.

She had to admit that Mina's ability to fathom her feelings just by looking at her, will never fail to impress her internally. Therefore, we conclude that Mina's thought is really reliable and that Nayeon's mind is still full of burden about the latter.

"Actually, Nayeon, I badly want to talk to you right after we met at the hospital."

"About what...?" Nayeon managed to let those words come out of her seemingly zipped mouth.

"I just... want to be close to you again. I want to be close to you again without those thoughts of what we had done before because I knew every time we're having some encounters, you seem scared."

She's right. It always feels like Mina is an ace when it comes to this kind of thing, she keeps hitting the bullseye and Nayeon couldn't be more amazed by this. As if this is Mina's innate talent.