V: you make me feel something that I'm forbidden to feel

With the help of the stinging ray of sun that is hitting Nayeon's eyes, her eyes open slowly.

She grunts then stretches her arm to reach for her phone. Then a banner of a reminder flashes on her screen.

"Date with Mina today 🐧❤️"

Her brows meet each other together with her eyes widening as she read the reminder.

"Who the hell put this here?"

Trying hard to remember the whole thing last night, maybe she's asking the wrong question about who put that kind of reminder on her phone.

As the memory of last night comes dashing all the way to her temporal lobe and remembers that she's joking around about what will be the reminder's name, she named it as "Date with Mina today 🐧❤️", she saved and laughed about it.

While still thinking of what will be the name, because she's not serious about that reminder's name, though, she didn't notice that she was about to fall asleep and forgot to change the title of it.

And now that the day has come, she just wants to pull any little strand of her hair because of embarrassment early in the morning. But she also thinks that no one knows about this except herself.

"But, it's still embarrassing!" She cries then slumps her face again to her bed.

Looking at the current time, it's almost time for Mina to come and fetch her to come together to her said undertaking.

Seems like Nayeon doesn't mind being late, she's still busy contemplating all of her life decisions.

"Nayeon? Are you awake?"

"Yeah?" She grunts, then the sound of creaking a door became heard. Nayeon also doesn't mind it, knowing that it's just Seungwan who is about to come in.

"Good morning." A smile spread on the bunny teeth girl's face while her eyes are still closed.

A question pops up in her mind. When did Seungwan greet her so sweetly like that? And also, Seungwan never greeted her 'good morning'.

One more realization, is that voice doesn't belong to Seungwan. She abruptly detached her body from the bed and see Seungwan and Mina standing there.

A string of silence sweeps in between the three girls. They don't know if they will consider that silence as comforting or awkward. It's something in between.

"She said that you were going-"

"Yeah yeah, you can go now." Nayeon wags her hand while not facing Seungwan. The older one obeys her anyway.

Nayeon stands up from her bed looking timid, the only reason is the Japanese girl inside her room.

"Hey, I'm sorry for suddenly breaking in here without a notice to you," Mina utters.

"Not a big deal at all. I'm just... uhm..." The bunny teeth girl looks up and down her body, scanning her sleeping outfit.

Plus point for embarrassment.

"Are you okay with me still wearing this?" Nayeon managed to ask regardless of the ignominy clutching onto her framework.

Expecting for a response, Nayeon just received a soft giggle from the other girl.

"Oh, sorry. It's just that it's fine that you're still on your PJs."

A decrease in Nayeon's embarrassment; an increase in her comfortableness around Mina.

"You look cute, though."

That made Nayeon stops from walking to the bathroom.

Did I hear that right?