About The Book

Hello everyone!!!!!!
I know you don't want to be bored by this introduction before reading but I won't take much of your time.

Funny story yeah... This book is actually my first book on wattpad. I started it last two years but for some reasons I took it down. I didn't feel confident enough about it.
Going through my drafts again and I thought that this book isn't supposed to be hidden in here. It should be out there for you guys to reading pleasure.

Anyways... For those of you who might have read this before, I just made few changes to make it more interesting and drama filled! Also, I must add that each of the chapters are a bit long (3000+ words per chapter). Don't be mad but I promise that it's going to be worth your time.

As you must have read in the blurb, this fiction is about a young lady and how she unexpectedly got herself tangled in another family's drama alongside her's and their personal lives. It's written from first person's POV (Point Of View) with three main characters!
This is purely a fig of my imagination. Every character and their actions are all from my imagination.

Please this book is solely mine. Don't plagiarize please because I spent a lot of time building each character and placing my words and tenses so it all makes sense. It's not easy.
I hope to serve as an inspiration to others but don't steal please.

Moving on... I hope you guys enjoy this book to the very end. I can't help but appreciate every writer on wattpad that I got to read their books.  You all brought the inspiration to bring this book back. And of course, my ever loyal readers, commenters, voters. I love you all!

Please as you read, endeavor to vote, comment, share!!!!!

Much love from your lazy writer guys... Let's read!!!!!