1

"Jagiya!! Wait for me" I smile as I look at the guy who was always excited to meet me. "I won't!" I start to run again when I saw he's getting closer. "If you run more I'll be sad!" He crossed his arm and rolled his eyes. "yah! Are you sulking?" I laughed at him who didn't even take a glance at me.

"Eo? Nae ..you want my phone number? Sure!" He quickly hug me while close his eyes. "she's mine, you can't take her number! go away" I just laugh it off knowing there's actually no one asking for my number. "open your eyes, hanbin-ah.. your girlfriend wasn't that pretty enough that no one would ask for her number" I patted his head slowly. "Yah" he cupped my cheeks.

"To me you're the most beautiful, gorgeous, cute, pretty, attractive, good looking, lovely, charming, appealing, hot and more. Your face is like an art. It's a masterpiece in my eyes and nobody can tell me I'm wrong because I know what I'm saying! They didn't ask for your number because you already have a boyfriend okay? I will never let them ask for your number at all! I'll protect you" He kissed my forehead.

"Okay... that's random but I love you for that" he blushed. "I just said I love you and you blushing?" I ruffles his hair. "Is it wrong blushing at my girlfriend who just confessed that she loves me? I'M THE LUCKIEST ONE EVERYONE!" He scream. "You want to tell the universe? Oh come on..you embarrassed me" I cover my face. "I don't care!!! I LOVE YOU TOO PARK HAEIN" he scream again.

"Yah you two!" The teacher pull hanbin's ear. "Aaa seongsaengnim! That's hurt" he groan in pain. "Aren't you supposed to be in class now? Go to your class or I'll take you to the discipline" The teacher, Mr. Goo look at us both before pulling his hand from hanbin's ear. "Tch, kids these days..kept on dating like they'll last till they get married" he walked away.

We both slowly walk away from him while holding our hands together. "See? I told you not to be so loud" I sighed. "At least it's worth it" he chuckled.

Kim Hanbin, he was the most precious thing in my life. He was the one who always there for me when I'm sad. The one that comfort me with his warm smile. Look at me with the shining bright eyes full of stars. The kind heart who was also strict when it comes to problems. He didn't judge me but instead he help me change into someone better than I thought I couldn't be. It's a win-win situation. He help me, I help him.

"Jagiya.. aren't you hungry?" He asked. "of course I'm hungry..but let's focus on class first okay?" He nodded. "Aaaa..Haein-ah I can't understand this one" he point at one of the math question. "Are you sure?" I look at the easiest & simplest question. "Eung!" He pout. I teach him while he did is staring at my face mesmerizing this ugly fat face of mine.

"Are you even listening?" I raised my eyebrows. "I actually understand it already. I just want to look at your face when you're so focus..it look so adorable, I felt so calm when I heard your voice.. it's like a music in my ears" he smile cheekily. "You're surely obsessed with me aren't you?" The bell rang. He put all the stuffs in our bag as soon as he heard it. "Let's go?" He put his hand to help me stand.

"What do you want to eat? I'll pay" I smile. "No no.. that's my job" He glared. "I don't want to burden you, so let's split okay?" He nodding cutely. "Okay so what do you want to eat? You want the canteen food or the school convenient store food?" I asked him again. "Let's go to the school convenient store" we run.

"Hey hey lovers~" Junghyeon look at us both. He is one of our friends. "Yes? Looking for a girlfriend here?" Hanbin laugh at him. "I know I'm single but at least I got freedom you know?" Junghyeon scoffed. "My freedom is always here" Hanbin put his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah yeah whatever" he get out from the store.

"I'll take this rice ball, how about you?" He asked. "I'll take this instant noodles" I smiled. "Okay it's (the cost)" the worker said. "thank you" hanbin paid using the money we split. "Let's go to that bench" we run to the bench and share our food.

"Aegi, aaa~" I feed him the food. "yum! gomawoo~" he pinch my cheek. "that's hurt.." he just chuckled and feed me his food. "Never know the store rice ball taste good" I eat it deliciously. "You look like a squirrel munching on their food with those baby cheeks" he stare at me.

"Yah don't look at me like that..I look like a monster" I cover my face. "You cover that baby cheeks again and I'll not eat any food after this" he look away. "why are you like this- aiguuu ..you really are a baby ..aiguuu aegii" I squish his cheeks. "At least you like this baby aren't you?" He smirk. "don't make that face" I pull my hand away and eat my food.