40

All of them went silent as they heard the new arrangement for the duel.

It was traditional to use the Academy's grounds where historical ceremonies were being held.

"This was his majesty's decree as well."

The Cat professor added as he sits on his chair behind his office desk.

Whispers began to get audible as they heard the King's name.

Yes.

In this realm, they have a Royal family.

A royal bloodline from the past heirs who were bested upon the grace of the Sun God, Sol.

And no one knows what their animalistic features were since historical times.

That means anyone in their Academy could be a royal.

This must be why the high priests sometimes get involved in some cases of the school.

For personal gains and for the sake of the name they carry as the saintly ones.

Pathetic is what Soren calls them though.

Titles are nothing but a facade they put on to not get hurt by the public.

If all the people decide to let the holy church and the royal family perish then it can be done.

As long as everyone has the same goal.

And that is to defy and punish the tyrants from the past.

But they do not know that.

As they have been controlled by the leaders since in the past.

This is why Shoyo doesn't like the idea of having such senile creatures rule their realm for the sake of their selfish desires.

'Scums... Oh well... I will give back their karma tenfold though..."

The ginger thought as he listens to what the professor had to say.

The old cat then sighs as he slams his hand on his desk.

"Silence!"

Everyone became quiet as soon as they heard his word.

"Good... Now... For all we, the professors know that... Because all of you will be fighting underground... Make sure you will not get separated from your team!... We cannot guarantee your safety but there will be tremors when there is a fight..."

The man said as he opens his eyes and looks at everyone.

"I do not want anyone of you here to get out from the dungeon with big wounds and bruises... Got that!"

He yelled.

"Yes, sir!"

Everyone yelled back as well as they have serious expressions.

Things got heavy as they heard some warnings that the cat added.

Such as.

Traps.

Poison plants.

Venomous snakes.

And lastly.

A beast.

And it could be anything.

The five freshmen who will participate in the duel were being gathered inside their classroom with no one else but them and their head professor.