36

Everyone went silent when they heard the ferret's response.

GPS

Kenma became livid as he glared at the ferret.

They've known each other since they came from the same class, Sophomores.

They've never talked with each other unless they became group mates with projects or assignments.

They never fought, as they both respected their bubble.

But today.

Kenma has all the reasons to be mad.

"You put a tracker on him!? Without his permission?"

He hissed as his eyes slit from his anger.

Kageyama and Kuroo could only stay silent as they haven't seen the chill cat with no care in the world would get mad.

Sakusa was quiet as he felt guilty.

He did not put any tracker of course.

But he needed something to lie about or they might get the wrong idea.

But maybe.

Not?

He sighs as he looks at the angry hissing cat.

"He already knew where my house was..."

He said, calmly explaining himself.

Kuroo raised a brow as he got suspicious.

"What do you mean?... Shoyo didn't say anything about going to your house. He hasn't even gone to any of our houses as well..."

He asked.

"I saw him sitting by the garden some days ago... And he wasn't feeling like going back to his place... So... I had to do what a good person would do."

He explained when Kageyama scoffed at him out of nowhere.

"More like what a stalker would do..."

The ferret and the crow glared at each other as they instantly hated each other.

Kenma could only feel anger and yet betrayed because his friend the ginger didn't say anything about it happening.

Why.

That was all inside his mind.

Kuroo was feeling the same.

Maybe the tangerine didn't feel comfortable enough to share his problems with them, and yet...

This frickin' Sakusa Kiyoomi knows instead!

Things got cold and awkward between them when Shoyo finally woke up from his slumber.

They all turned their heads toward the sleeping ginger when they heard a groan from him.

The tangerine rubs his eyes as he sits up.

"What's happening?... Uh..."

All the boys surrounded him and they felt relieved seeing the boy wake up.

Kenma immediately gave the ginger a gentle hug as his tail twirled around the ginger's arm.

Kuroo was smiling as his tail wags behind him from happiness.

Kageyama was happy but he hid it by becoming his tsundere self.

He began to nag at the ginger for not coming back for days and not saying anything.