Ep. 22 - The Four Files

Start from the beginning

Golf Ball looked perplexed by this side of Bottle she had never seen before, "I- ...Okay? But... What are you getting into?"

"Well... I've gathered so much by myself for so long but I just can't figure out what's going on, I know something must be happening... after all, X has been gone for the longest time!

But... I can't even figure out what's up, I don't know where X has gone to, I don't know if I'm just going insane! I need someone else to jump in on this case and help me out!"

Golf Ball looked at Bottle, "...Do I look like a detective for hire to you?" she asked, "I'm a scientist!"

"I mean, you're pretty smart and all, you know your stuff, maybe you can figure out what nobody can!" Bottle smiled.

Golf Ball was flattered, "O- Oh well um... In that case then... I- I mean, I could help you! It seems like an interesting case!" she stuttered, Tennis Ball stared at Bottle with judgmental eyes.

"Good! Just... don't let Four find out about this or we might fall into a deep and dreamless sleep! Teehee!"

"T- Teehee?" Golf Ball questioned Bottle's vocabulary as she picked up the folders.

"Teehee!" Bottle reassured.

"...W- Well, thanks for these files, I'm pretty interested on learning about the hosts and their origins, I'll be sure to take a look... or... whatever" Golf Ball said as she quickly walked back to the factory. Tennis Ball closed the metal door.

"Byee!" Bottle waved their hand at the closed metal door, she kept waving for a minute straight until she finally walked away.

Golf Ball placed the unopened folders on the floor, the couple stared at it, mayhaps a bit intimidated.

"...Why does it feel so ominous?" Tennis Ball asked as he looked down at the files.

"I know!" Golf Ball reassured her, "It's like... It feels like some kind of info-hazard or something..."

The two looked at each other then back at the files. Shaky, Golf Ball slowly approached their foot towards the folder sitting atop of the pile to open it up when, suddenly...

"ATTENTION!" A distinctive voice echoed through the land, scaring them both, "IT'S TIME FOR BRAKE AT FLAKE!" Two announced to the world with their super-speaking abilities.

"IT'S CAKE AT STAKE!" Four's echoed voice responded.

"MY BAD, I MEANT IT'S TIME FOR CAKE AT STEAK!"

"THAT'S NOT- WHATEVER, THANK YOU, GET OVER HERE! OR DON'T, I'LL TELEPORT YOU ANYWAY"

"Well... Good luck" Golf Ball said as she looked at Tennis Ball.

"Good luck to you too!" he replied, the two leaned in for a quick kiss and ran upstairs.

-

"Hello everybody!" Four spoke to the team members, they all found themselves to be in a brand new Cake at Stake place.

It was a round platform with a big, circular red carpet and absurdly long sofa for the team members to sit in.

"This place is fancy!" Nickel exclaimed.

Four looked irritated by the comment, "Y- Yeah, whatever, who cares about how the cake at stake place looks like anyways?"