Y/N: I didn't think you would take your defeat that bad, Muscular.

(Muscular hears you and becomes horrified. He turns to you, and then freaks out, mumbling at a much louder and faster rate)

Re-Destro: Geesh, what did you do to that guy?

Toga: Let's just say, Y/N caused him to lose his quirk. So now he's become a miserable oaf, simply mumbling and talking to himself.

Muscular: (Looks away, crying) My quirk. My quirk. My quirk. Come back. Please.

Re-Destro: (Anxious) I see.

Curious: I hate to be in his position right now. (Looks to you) As for you, perhaps you can tell us more about the assault on this 'Seregost' or whatever you call it.

Y/N: Right. Seregost is a region in Mordor. Like the other 5 regions, I hold control of this one as a means of holding back Mordor. However, it seems this 'All For One' who comes from your world, invaded my world and decided to make a deal with the Witch-King of Angmar.

Re-Destro: The Witch-King of Angmar?

Y/N: Yes. He's a Ringwraith, (shows your ring) just like me.

Skeptic: Then what's so threatening about him?

Y/N: Allow me to demonstrate.

(You use your abilities to summon Gondorian Wights, causing Re-Destro to become amazed. You also teleport right behind Skeptic and subdue him with ease. You also point your palm at a small picture, and without even touching it or throwing anything at it, you cause it to shatter to pieces in an instant)

Re-Destro: (Amazed) I see. Though, I wouldn't be too concerned about them, right?

Y/N: (Laughs) Yes, I wouldn't be concerned myself. That is, until you learn there are nine of them, me being counted as one. While you saw me demonstrate my powers, the Witch-King could have done more damage. To make things worse, you cannot kill them let alone me, and if they decide to stab you with a particular blade of theirs, you'll become a wraith like them, serving Sauron for all of eternity.

(Re-Destro and the others are surprised and are now considering the seriousness of the issue)

Dabi: If that's not terrifying enough for you, get this. All For One looks forward to becoming the new Ringwraith, by taking Y/N's ring away. If they're successful, Y/N loses the ring and then dies without it, All For One becomes the new Ringwraith, and everyone you know and love will die to the Ringwraiths, and they along with the orcs will invade our world and kill everyone, including you.

Re-Destro: (Looks down) I see now. I suppose that's why you called us to help?

Twice: That's correct.

Hawks: Given that this is a war affecting both of our worlds, the best course of action will be for us to unite and stop All For One from doing what he plans to do.

Curious: (Laughs) I wouldn't like the thought of fighting alongside heroes, let alone villains who despise us. But considering what Y/N and Dabi say is true, it's a better alternative to being dead or becoming a wraith.

Gigantomachia: (Looks to you) As for you, Y/N. I'll introduce myself. I'm Gigantomachia.

Moonfish: (Looks to you) I'm Moonfish, and that's all you need to know.

Stain: (Walks up to you) Good to see you again, Y/N.

Y/N: (Smiles) You too, Stain. I hope this battle goes well and we can push back the forces of the Witch-King.

Rumi: Well then, since we're all here, what are we waiting for?

Hawks: I think it's time we get going before they launch their assault without us.