𝐱𝐱𝐱. ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʀᴀᴛʜ

Start from the beginning

When she saw a few newborns trying to pin Paul down she was shocked to see Emmett help the hothead out and even Jasper and Sam appeared to be an unlikely duo.

And then she met her eyes.

Leah was charging towards her and Rebekah could hear footsteps coming from behind. When she jumped, Leah snatched the newborn in her jaws and slung him away towards Rebekah who slammed her head into his - knocking him back. Jared was there in an instant to finish the job.

Rebekah stopped short when she heard a whine.

Jacob had gotten pinned by two large newborns and the brunette could hear his bones creaking under the vampire's strength.

Without thinking twice she charged toward the wolf in need. Her hands connected with one of the newborn's heads and as she killed him - she failed to see the other sneak up behind her to finish the job.

Her mind flashed back to the night when James had nearly torn her head from her shoulders. She could feel the newborn's fingers digging into her neck and she could feel the cracks forming as the sound of nails on a chalkboard filled her ears.

Try as she might, she could not get the newborn to let go of her neck and she shut her eyes as she felt his teeth bite into her neck - ready to rip her head from her body.

But the tearing never came.

Two hands yanked her away as she heard the pained cry of the newborn from behind her.

And when she opened her eyes she was shocked to see the smiling face of Felix Volturi in front of her.

"Mind if we join the party?" He asked as he steadied her on her feet - before shrugging his cloak off, fully intent on joining the fight.

"We?" She asked and the giant merely smirked as he pushed her back before disappearing from view.

"We." A voice said as her back connected to a hard chest and she was brought back to the day she met him.

Alec Volturi smiled at her as she turned to meet his gaze. "Did you think I wouldn't come to help you?"

Rebekah let a wide smile overtake her lips, and then she realized they were in the middle of a fight. "Fight now! Talk later!" She told him as she kissed his cheek and took off into the fight.

Felix was the first of the Volturi vampires that Rebekah's eyes landed on. He fought with a strength she had never seen before and no vampire that he put his hands on made it away from the giant alive. Him and Emmett seemed to have a great time tossing newborns to each other to tear them limb from limb. She would leave them to their fun.

She was shocked to see Demetri fight alongside Carlisle and Esme. The trio taking down newborns left and right. The tracker seemed to be the bait - throwing himself towards the newborn to distract them as Esme and Carlisle came up from the side, delivering the killing blow.

And then her eyes landed on Alec.

He didn't even bother to use his gift as he fought off the newborns with a swiftness of a panther. His body moved like he was dancing and his face was as cold as stone as he fought.

"Rebekah!" Rosalie called out and Rebekah charged towards her sister to help kill the vampire who was trying to get his arms around the blonde.

With the help of the wolves and the three Volturi members - the newborns were soon defeated.

Rebekah dropped to a heap on the floor and she let out a laugh as Leah limped over to let her head fall onto the vampire's stomach. "We did it...we actually fucking did it."

"I never thought I would see my mate be so cozy with a mutt." Alec's voice made Leah's head snap up and the shifter growled at the vampire who only hissed in return.

"Alec. We have a lot to talk about." Rebekah placed her hand on Leah's head - silently telling her friend to stand down as the two girls rose from their spot on the forest floor.

" Rebekah placed her hand on Leah's head - silently telling her friend to stand down as the two girls rose from their spot on the forest floor

[a/n ✍︎]

I have nothing to say other than I am shocked I have published two chapters in a day.

Alec and Rebekah have a lot of things to talk about 🤭🙃.

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure to let me know!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.