Karla

Karla had been driving for about an hour she had been on a road trip to get away from any stress she had.  She did have to pee though and the next stop was two hours away she could hold it.

About an hour later Karla was getting kinda desperate to pee and her bladder was bursting she looked at her GPS and saw traffic up ahead she looked around her car to see anything that she could pee in but found nothing she tried to push it and get her mind off of peeing.

About ten minutes later she turned on the radio to listen to music to get her mind off it didn't help much and her desperation was getting worse she had finally hit traffic and she knew she wasn't gonna make it.

Karla crossed her legs and put one of her hands on her crotch to hold it. she thought maybe if she left out a little squirt it wouldn't hurt and the pressure wouldn't be so bad she removed her hand and released a bit but she couldn't stop and she let out a jet stream of piss that soaked the seat of her pants and floor of her car.

She let out a loud moan of rife once the stream died down she panted for air a little and let out a groan when he saw traffic started to move and she wet herself for nothing she looked over and saw the car right next to her saw everything she looked away in embarrassment and kept driving. Karla finally reached a gas station and pulled in she got her paper towns and started to clean up her mess.

Once she finished she pulled back onto the road and kept on her adventure.

Hello, I hoped u enjoyed this story let me know if u have any suggestions or requests have a good day/night <3