infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier

_____________INFILTRATE THE DEALERS, FIND THE SUPPLIER

"You see when you called me over here, I didn't think I was going to work with amateurs." Riot scoffed. Schmidt and Jenko sent her offended looks, making her roll her eyes. "Am I wrong?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, as they both put their head down, sheepishly.

"Ok, who gives a fuck if their amateur's, they can get shit done." Dickinson said, as Riot gave him a raised eyebrow.

"You sure about that?" She sarcastically asked.

"I don't like ya attitude, Riot! If you won't participate in the visual, you won't participate at all." Dickinson said, even though he knew, he would never get rid of her. She was his best agent.

Riot sighed, but nodded, crossing her arms over her chest, as she leaned back in her chair.

Dickinson started playing a video of a kid named Billiam Willingham. It was like his parents were trying to get him into drugs and shit.

As the kid put the drug in his mouth, Dickinson paused the video, "It's a new synthetic drug. Goes by the street name H.F.S."

"Holy fucking shit." The boy said in the video.

"They put this on the internet for everybody to see?" Jenko asked, his voice in disbelief.

"They're teenagers, they're stupid as shit." Riot scoffed.

"You should blend right in." Dickinson said, his sentence pointed at Jenko more than Schmidt.

Phase 01: The Giggs

The boy started giggling as he started going crazy, as he was high as shit.

Phase 02: Tripping Major Ballsack

Billiam stares at the camera, before he was standing on a stool.

Phase 03: Over-falsity of Confidence

Billiam continues to ask out Jessica, before playing the guitar and the harmonica.

Phase 04: Fuck Yeah Motherfucker

Billiam continues to go bat-shit crazy, dancing and doing other crazy shit.

"The fuck.." Riot mutters.

"I could watch this kid all day." Jenko said, as he laughed behind his hand.

"Man, this kid rules." Schmidt smiled, amused.

"Ruled." Dickinson put down a folder, "His parents found him OD'd in his room a few days ago. He's dead." Riot noticed Schmidt and Jenko share a look.

Riot grabbed the folder, looking through it, not fazed at what she was looking at.

"Whatever he took, the lab has never seen it before." Dickinson explained, walking around. "And as you can see, this kid is white. That means people actually give a shit." He had a point.

"Sir, I just want to throw out to you that I would give a shit if he was black." Schmidt mentioned, as Riot gave him a deadpanned look.

Schmidt might care if he was black, but other people wouldn't.

"Right now, H.F.S is contained right there at Sagan High. Now once this drug breaks containment, it goes viral in a few days. Jenko, I looked at your old transcript." He said, turning around in his chair, grabbing a file. "I enrolled you in a bunch of bullshit courses like photography and drama. Get in with the burnouts and the cool kids. Find out whose slinging this shit."

"Same goes to you, Riot. Your a girl, you can do your best at finding friends. I didn't enroll you in any of the courses, but if you think any of 'em are helpful. Go ahead and join them." Dickinson told Riot, making her nod.

"Schmidt, says you were a virgin through high school."

"It says that?" He asked, confused.

"No, I just assumed it, due to many years on the honor roll and your membership to the juggling squad."

"It's the Juggling Society, but it's fine. It's fine." He corrected, but shut up when receiving Dickinson's and Riot's glare.

"They're stealing equipment from the chemistry lab. That's what we think they're cooking the dope with. I enrolled you into honors chemistry, oh and same goes to Riot. You both will get close to whoever is dealing it. Here's your new identities, all right?"

Dickinson hands each of them a folder, "Brad, Doug, and Percy McQuaid."

"Percy?" Riot asked, raising an eyebrow, as she looked through the folder.

"Well, I would've given you Kate, but Percy seemed better." Riot nodded in agreement to his words.

"The mission is this. Infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier." Dickinson simply said.

"We get to be siblings?" Jenko asked. "I don't think Riot looks quite like us."

"What? Like too much testosterones?" Riot asked, raising an eyebrow, as Dickinson slammed his hand on the table.

"Infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier."

"But, if we find the supplier first, we don't have to worry about the dealers." Jenko muttered.

"God damn." Dickinson said, pissed and annoyed, slamming his hand on the desk again, "Infiltrate the dealers, find the supplier."

__________________THE AUTHOR SPEAKS

This is a present for New Years, so heres 2023!!! Happy New Years!

So, this is a little quick note, just saying that I will try to publish more, I tend to publish more on days I have school, instead of break days, which is weird, but anyways I will try to publish more.
And I decided to make Riot their siblings, because I didn't know how else to do it, anyways did yall like the other chapter, the one before this, because I really liked it. And if you didn't notice, it was based off the Black Widow scene, in Avengers.

If yall don't know what I'm talking about, search up Black Widow fight scene: Avengers or watch this video..if it doesn't work, use this link https://youtu.be/JyyGJk51n-0

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this part. Soo, please vote or leave a comment! Thanks.

~NEX <3