Chapter 32

After you all listened to his story you just sat there dumbfounded.

Hold up. So shinichiro was the first time leaper all the time.

You couldn't get rid of these thoughts about how this all had been to Mikey's big brother.

All the time you thought that sanzu lost his mind.

But he was just trying to save Mikey.

Suddenly Mikey held his chest.

„I can't control that impulse in me anymore. That's why I had to distance me away from you guys. Because I don't feel myself anymore. The dark impulses are getting bigger and stronger." Mikey explained.

You never saw him that frustrated in your whole life.

„Mikey. Let it free. I will help you out." takemichi said and you all looked at him dumbfounded.

„What are you talking about takemichi! Are you crazy? You will die!" you warned him.

„Don't worry y/n-Chan. I will help mikey to get this curse away from him. Everything will end here!" takemichi replied and looked at Mikey who closed his eyes.

You suddenly felt a cold aura going around that gave you shivers on your spine.

He opened he eyes and they were fully white.

Mikey started to grin.

It was psychotic.

„Hanagaki. Please save Mikey. The curse got Emma, baji, draken and shin. If Mikey support you then I will also support you." sanzu said.

Takemichi dodged his attacks until mikey grabbed sanzus sword from the floor.

„Shit he got my sword!" sanzu said.

„TAKEMICHI LOOK OUT!" you yelled and wanted to rush to him till Koko held you back.

„If you also go there then he will also attack you!" he tried to calm you down.

Takemichi dodged one attack of Mikey but he still got sliced up and his chest.

But then it happened quickly.

The sword was completely in at takemichi.

There was no way to save him.

„it can't be." you muttered out and couldn't hold yourself anymore.

Kokonoi held you.

Mikey got his old self back.

So his curse has finally been broken....

„Why did you do this?" Mikey asked holding takemichi in his arms.

„I told you that I will save you...." he said and hardly breathed.

Then Mikey started to cry and screamed.

You also started to cry.

Then you thought that it was starting to rain but when you looked up you saw that Koko was also crying so you hugged him.

He also hugged you back.

Everyone else was also crying.

Of course.

Everyone loved that boy.

Who was helping others.

Who was carrying for everybody to have a good life.

He tried to save everyone with all what he had got.

But while protecting others,

He couldn't protect himself.