Chapter 3

While you and draken were talking and the motor shop inui rushed with his motorcycle infront of you two.

„TAKEMITCHI IS IN DANGER! ROKUHARA TANDAI ARE SEARCHING FOR HIM!" he yelled.

„Wait what!?" you said and slowly panicked.

Draken got up and went to his motorcycle.

„inupi look after the shop, I will find Takemitchi." he said and got on his motorcycle.

„Hey! I am coming too!" you said and hopped behind him on his motorcycle without asking.

„Hold on tight!" he ordered.

You and draken were now at the streets of Japan. You looked every corner for takemichi with no result.

„Draken I don't have this nice feeling...." you said to him.

„Don't worry! I know takemitchi won't say that easily!" he replied but you knew he was lying.

Then you saw a Festival and there he was

Takemichi.

„DRAKEN-KUN STOP THE BIKE THERE HE IS. CHASED BY SOME GUYS!!!" you yelled.

Draken immediately stopped the bike and you both ran to the location.

He wasn't alone, senju was with him. And it looks like that the guy wants to shot senju but takemichi protects her.

„Die you bastard!" one of the guys yelled who has a gun in his hand and was about to shot.

„TAKEMITCHI!" you screamed.

Then suddenly Draken came infront of this guys and throw the gun of his hands away.

'Thank goodness he saved him' you were relived.

„S-S-Shit it's draken! RUN GUYS!" the one man commanded and the three of them run away.

„Piece of shits...." you whispered.

„Hey Takemitchi, senju, are you guys ok?!" You asked them.

„Huh? Y/n-Chan...... uh yeah we are fine I guess." takemichi replied.

„Thank Godness if something would have happened to you two, I wouldn't forgive myself for this." you explained.

„But why did they want to attack me?" takemichi asked.

„Well you are very popular you know." draken replied.

But he doesn't move exactly.....

Then Takemichi came closer to you both.

„Thanks guys! In the future senju would have died, but thanks to Draken-kun we changed the future." takemichi whispered to us, so senju couldn't hear that.

„Oh really? Then I am glad!" draken said with a smile.

'Huh why doesn't he move clearly and why does he say "then". Is there something wrong?' you thought.

„Guys let's go the police will arrive soon!" senju yelled to us.

„Yeah she is right let's go guys!" you said and run to senju.

But draken didn't move a inch.

„Huh draken-kun?" takemichi asked.

„Takemitchi, Tell mikey „don't cause to much trouble" " he said.

„Huh? Tell this to him yourself." he replied.

Suddenly you realized what he meant.

When draken was infront of this guys you heard gun shots. But where did the shots go?

Then draken fell on the floor.

3 shots on his breast. Like Izana hat because of Kisaki.

„I did all my best what I could do." draken said tiredly.

„WAIT NO NO NO NO!!!!" you yelled and rushed to him.

„You can't die here we need you!" you yelled to him.

„I am sorry Y/n." he said.

„Draken-kun....." takemichi said.

„I will call an ambulance!" Senju said and rushed away to get help.

„See? Senju will call an ambulance now. So we can save you again." explained takemichi with a fake smile on his face. He knew himself that it won't work.

„I am so sorry draken-kun, I am just a bastard. I even promised Emma on the day she died that I won't let you die...." you told him.

Your neck was burning.

Burning because you tried to keep the tears inside you. You hate to cry infront of people, but you can't help it now.

You stared to cry, cry like a waterfall. You felt horrible.

The only promise what your best friend asked you, not to keep it.

„Emma said that?" Draken asked.

„Yes because before she went to her death I met with her. Then she said to me that she didn't had the good feeling about today. So she asked me if I could promise her that." you explained to him.

„Haha..... Emma...... she always thought about me and I never saw that... but thank you Y/n for keeping me save for these two years." he said with a smile on his face.

„Takemitchi. I liked that guy always. Since he left me, I couldn't live right anymore. I needed him. So please take care of mikey for me." he said to takemichi.

Well takemichi was crying too.

„Yeah I will." he replied.

„Y/n, Takemitchi, pls don't blame it on yourselfs ok? It was my pleasure to save  Takemitchi." he told us.

„I will try. But draken?" you said.

„Hm?"

„Pls tell Emma that I love her as a soulmate everytime and I miss her very much.
And pls tell baji that he was like a big brother to me and he mostly was my first love." you told to him.

„Yes I will Y/n...." he replied.

Then the ambulance and senju arrived.

You three waited outside while those men were trying to save him.

You couldn't stop to blame you. It was a habit to give yourself the fault for everything. Because people were attacking you for everything you do. And now this.

While you were thinking takemichi went asking one of the men how draken was doing.

„Sorry, but we could not save him....."

~To be continued~

Hey guys I know this chapter was a little hard but now we are over🥲 I hope you all liked this chapter. Have a nice day bye bye 👋