Chapter 25

„Sanzu, what Are you doing here?" asked takemichi.

„What Are you guys doing here? How did you know?" asked sanzu completely shocked.

„Just as takemichi said...." kaku mumbled out.

Please sanzu be dumb and don't think why takemichi knew about this.

„You're such a wonder, aren't you? Are you a seer or something?" kakucho asked and you and takemichi kept quite.

„Since we decided that this would be our battlefield, I went here very often and so I made up a plan. Which is getting this thing off the tracks and running everyone over to death." sanzu explained that left you shocked.

„But sanzu. When you do that you would kill our members too." you told him and try to stop him like that.

„Don't say 'our' members. You're a traitor just like that coconut bastard. I don't care what happens to them. I just care about Mikey." he said.

Not about you huh?

So you don't have to feel guilty if you betray him.

Then sanzu went down of the train and looked with a amused look.

„I won't let you get in my way." and with that he suddenly took out a katana and tried to attack takemichi.

„Bring it on sanzu! We'll stop you there!" takemichi shouted to him and then you realized that takemichi didn't see the katana yet.

But before you could react kakucho fortunately did.

„Watch out takemichi!" kakucho dragged takemichi behind him and took the slice of the katana himself.

But thankfully it just sliced his arm a bit.

You also dodged the attack safe.

„Kaku-chan! Your arm!" takemichi yelled at him.

„I was trying to finish Hanagaki off there. Just as I excepted from you kakucho." sanzu said hold the katana.

While kaku and takemichi were busy with sanzu you slowly tried to get up to the train.

Which button is it damn?

You didn't want accidentally to start the train me but you were to slow.

You felt a hand dragging you out of the train.

You fell to the ground.

When you looked up it was sanzu who tried to slice you with the katana while you were laying on the ground.

You immediately dodged the attack by rolling to the right and then you quickly stood up and punched him in his face.

„Sanzu! You will make Mikey more sad!" you told him.

„You don't know anything. You all are just annoying noises." sanzu muttered out leaving you questioning.

„Was mucho also 'noise' to you? Did you use that katana to kill mucho as well?" asked kakucho.

And then it made sense to you.

When you heard about the death of mucho, the reporter said that he got a slice at his breast.

And with a slice it means......

A katana.

Sanzu didn't utter a word and kept quite.

„Sanzu? Why?" you asked him.

He didn't utter a word again.

What are you hiding?

And then kakucho took of his jacket.

„Sanzu..... I never liked you since we were in tenjiku." kakucho admitted.

„Likewise. I never liked you either." sanzu held up his katana up the kakucho.

It stressed you out.

What if sanzu kills kakucho?

Couldn't you save anyone again?

„LETS GO KAKUCHO!" sanzu yelled and rushed up to him.

„BRING IT ON SANZU!" Kakucho also yelled and attacked sanzu.

First sanzu tried to slice him with his katana, but kakucho was quick enough to use his gang jacket to save himself.

And then kakucho used this opportunity and punched haruchiyo straight in his face.

But sanzu didn't let him go like that and tried it again but it was a fail and kakucho punched him again.

„SMASHHHH!" you yelled out of happiness.

But you were relived to early.

Because for the third time sanzu attacked him again.

And this time he sliced kakucho on his breast.

Wait no......

Did I fail?

„KAKUCHO!!!!" you yelled and ran up to him.

~to be continued~

Hello guys I hope you liked this chapter! I read some of your comments about that Y/n doesn't do much. Bro what do you want me to do? I must focus at the story and can't make up my own mind. It's hard for me to write it when I don't know how this will end. So please respect my story and have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰