I can't wait to find a piece of tofu and die!

   "Anyway, the Jiang family's robbery has nothing to do with Lao Tzu, believe it or not!"

   Feng Ergou turned around and left, planning to ask someone else.

   There were only a few people in the village who dared to climb the wall. He couldn't believe that he couldn't find them!

   Wait until he finds out that **** and see who dares to wrong him!

On the way to   , he didn't know what to think, he deliberately passed by the gate of Jiang's house.

   As soon as he saw the Jiang family, he was shocked!

  Feng Ergou widened his eyes in shock and stared at the fence of the Jiang family, suspecting that he had gone to the wrong place.

  What's going on?

   Didn't he just lie at home for a few days?

  Why did the Jiang family become unrecognizable to him?

  Why are the thorny cacti growing on the top of the wall?

   And the row under the corner of the wall, is it a rose?

  What is the Jiang family doing!

   "I didn't expect that, right?" Li Erzhu, who came over, gave a mean laugh, "The little white-faced girl named Jiang is afraid that someone will climb the wall, so she planted cacti on the top of the wall."

  Feng Ergou: "..."

   What do you tell him about this?

   He is not without eyes!

   They all said that Jiang's family troubles have nothing to do with him, so why don't you believe it!

   Suddenly, the door of Jiang's house opened.

  Jiang Zhiying stood at the door, staring at Feng Ergou.

   (end of this chapter)

MTLNovel

Home » 80's Group Pet Blessing Package GPBP » Chapter 62: jealous eyes red

80's Group Pet Blessing Package Chapter 62: jealous eyes red

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   Chapter 62 Jealousy makes my eyes red

   Feng Ergou got angry when he saw Jiang Zhiying.

   He stared at Jiang Zhiying, always feeling that this girl was fatter than before.

  Made, the food must be so good!

  Feng Ergou's eyes were red with jealousy.

   Thinking that Jiang Shixun and Tang Yulan should not be at home at this time, his eyes flashed, and he walked over to Jiang Zhiying: "Little fat girl, are your parents at home?"

  Jiang Zhiying looked at his cheap look speechlessly, and felt that her hands were a little itchy.

   She pretended to be stupid first: "They're not at home, what do you want to do?"

   "Oh, I have something to do with them, aren't they there?"

   Hehe, I knew they were not here until I knew it!

  If they were at home, Lao Tzu would not come!

  Feng Ergou snorted proudly in his heart, and quickly asked arrogantly, "Little fat girl, do you know about the thief in your house?"