Misa and Blake never felt a need for unwanted attention and them being in a relationship will wreak havoc in the office and their personal lives, so they decided to not disclose it anyone and only their people in close circle. Blake reluctantly agreed and decided to play golf for a little longer, "The bet will be on hold for now then Ms. Dwellington", she said smugly, "You can't keep it on hold forever Ms. Lopez" Blake said with a frown "We will see about that but remember, you can't play until I am here to see the wining moment". Misa replied with a smile and went off to solve the issues.

At Love and Lush Cafeteria

The cafeteria was designed by one of Misa close friends. Love and Lush has around 4 floors and top floors were entirely dedicated to cafeteria, and she wanted to have an atmosphere of peaceful, calm, and vibrant with pastel pink shade of curtains and with wooden floor with glass windows and a balcony with some colorful plants and outdoor bed swings and canopy on the other end for people to relax.

Kean was sitting inside eagerly waiting for Misa's arrival to hand in the reports. Misa came back after some time after changing her outfit from golf clothes to simple 2-piece white suit with her long hair tied to a bun making her look professional. She greeted few of her employees before proceeding to face Kean. "I was gone for few hours and there was a mess in a department, this make me feel confident about my vacation plans" she said with a smile. "Tone down your sarcasm for now and come up with a solution will you" Kean asked losing his patience. "Geez what's with you today?" Misa asked as Kean was close to losing it. "Misa this is serious I know you kept your trust in me, but still before launch time it's impossible to meet the demand" he said with a gloomy face. "Relax, will you I came up with a plan to deal with the crisis", she said with her confidence smile. "I clearly thought this out, lets rent anther factory on a lease and we can run them parallel to meet up with the time. I am sure we can be able to meet the deadline." Misa was confident about her plan. "You think I haven't thought about that Misa but finding a factory to lease at such short time is impossible and I already contacted with few of them and guess what" "What" Misa asked, "They all turned down our offer, we have to push back the date Misa, that's the only option left now".

Misa was never ready to push back the date as she was really excited to launch this new chain of jewelry from her own designs and she worked very hard on convincing board members, "I know few of the factories who may collaborate with us. Let us try them" she said with a glint of hope in her voice. "What factories do you know that I didn't, trust me I contacted every one of our close contacts". With that her slight hope of turning situation around vanished, just as she was about to agree to push back the date, Blake entered from the door making everyone surprised as she rarely shows up to the office apart from board meetings. She directly went to see Misa as she wanted to see her expression. Shocked does not even describe to begin what she was feeling, she knew that Blake directly came from Golf course as she was still in her outfit but still, she greeted her with a smile, "Ms. Blake its rare seeing you here" she asked, "I just came here to meet with a friend who was nearby and also I hope you did not forget about our lunch appointment" Blake asked excitedly, but there was no lunch appointment it was not even planned but she just has to take advantage of the situation. With no choice of going back Misa replied "Of course, I didn't but as you can see, I have a few problems to deal with". "Is it about production?" Black asked while receiving glares from Misa, "Wow, how did you even know about it, surely words spread faster than one imagined" Kean asked interrupting them. "I didn't hear about them, but you can call it a hunch but since I am here let's talk about it tell me Kean what's the problem", Blake asked as she sat down with them. "As you already know we can't meet the supply to demand within the launch date" Kean said "And I reckon that you guys came up with a solution" Blake asked changing her tone to more serious. "We did but as you know no one is ready to lease us the factory on such a short notice" Misa replied and Blake glanced at her smilingly "If that's the case it's no big deal, I already talked to one of my friend who can provide you with factory, I already saw some of the factories which suits our demand, I hope you continue with you original plan as implied before" Blake said and Misa never felt more relieved but also a bit disappointed that she has to take the help of her girlfriend for such a trivial matter. Blake got up trying to leave with Misa "And Kean next time just don't try to give up by sticking to one solution. I expect more from you than what you did today", Blake said with a frown "I understand, sorry for the inconvenience Blake", Kean replied "As long as you understand" she said before turning to Misa, "Now Ms. Lopez is your lunch appointment still available" Blake said bringing back Misa from her thoughts. "Of course, after your favor I guess I owe you one" she replied with her smile. "Perfect, anyway it's about lunch time, we can leave now, what do you say?" Blake asked "Sure". With that both left together for a lunch appointment which was clearly not scheduled.

As soon as they left Kean got a call from an unknown number making him tensed and answered his phone with a slight shiver in his voice which can be noticed, "Sorry boss, I couldn't able to postpone the launch date, give me one more chance" but there was no response from other end making Kean gulp and words struck in his throat and after a long pause a voice sounded "One more and this will be your last, you better not disappoint me" with that sentence, tension washed over Kean, he replied "Thank you" while making plans to destroy Love and Lush.

***End Of Chapter***  

Let me know what you think, and guess who would be the main villain?

And also who is your favorite character so far? Let me know in the comments!