Two friends

Chapter 14:

3 Person POV:

After Rimuru had left Veldora cave,he went to visit a demon lord that he have a neutral relationship with,the demon lord Rimuru was going to visit was none other than the destroyer Milim Nava and maybe future ally.

Rimuru ask Raphael to locate Milim so that he can have a private chat with her,but on their first encounter with each other, Rimuru immediately understand Milim personality as a energetic and destructive person but also a cute little girl that is fun to hangout with.

Rimuru was in the sky flying at high speed in the direction where Raphael had told him to go,Rimuru was heading to the city of the forgotten dragon where Milim is the ruler of that Territory.

Rimuru had saw the kingdom that Raphael had told him to go,he didn't want to be rude and barge into Milim kingdom without her knowing,because this maybe his only other friend that he met that don't want to target him except Veldora.

Rimuru flew down to the entrance of the kingdom to look for someone to ask on where he could met with Milim to have a chat,but was immediately attack by someone wearing a gray shirt with black long sleeve and a pair of green earrings.

The man then proceeded to attack Rimuru with his hands,Rimuru figure that the man was a expert in hand to hand combat but didn't use his sword but fought the man in hand to hand combat.

????? Said "I respect that you didn't use your sword but instead fight me in a hand to hand fight where you know you are at a disadvantage"

Rimuru said "it is like a Challenge to see how far I can go without using a sword but I know I will not be on your level when it comes to hand to hand fight"

????? Said "haha,I always like to fight a challenger that want a challenge,but how about you use your sword and fight me for real this time and my name is Middray and your name is?"

Rimuru said "Rimuru Tempest and are you sure you could fight me head on with my sword? But neither way you ask and you shall receive"

Rimuru dash toward Middray with his sword covered in black flames and Middray also dash toward Rimuru with speed greater than any human being alive. Middray was confident that he could take Rimuru on while he use his sword,because his body was more durable,faster and stronger than others human because he was not a human but a dragonewt.

Rimuru then swing his sword at Middray but Middray had duck underneath it and went for a leg sweep at Rimuru but Rimuru had jump back to avoid it,Rimuru swing his sword multiple times at Middray but Middray was able to block and deflect the incoming attacks,Rimuru also was able block and deflect the incoming punches for Middray.

The fight went on for more than ten minutes straight without anyone showing any can of slowing down,Rimuru decided not to use any type of magic in this fight because he wanted to test his swordsmanship and not to rely on magic all the time.

Rimuru started to move more agile with his attacks and putting more force into it than before. The speed of both opponents attacks had gotten more and more faster the longer the fight went on,until Rimuru had found a sudden opening and ending the long fight.

Middray thanked Rimuru for having this exciting and long fight with him because he haven't gotten a fight like this in years and had ask Rimuru why he had came to the city of the forgotten dragon.

Rimuru said "I had come here to speak to Milim Nava about some things"

Middray said "do you have some kind of relationship with lady Milim?"

Rimuru said "I guess you could say that I have somewhat a neutral agreement with Milim"

Middray said "as long you don't have any Bad intention to lady Milim,I will show you the way to meet lady Milim,so will you please follow me this way to lady Milim"

Rimuru then follow Middray to go to see Milim inside her kingdom,Middray show Rimuru around lady Milim kingdom before they reach to Milim. After couple of minutes later of wandering around Milim kingdom,they finally reach the room where lady Milim was at,Middray knocked on the door and called out for someone in the room,and a young girl voice answerd.

Middray said "lady Milim someone name Rimuru Tempest has come to speak to you."

Milim said "let him in Middray he mean no harm"

Middray open the door for Rimuru to enter before close the door after Rimuru had enter the room and immediately left after. Rimuru slowly walk around the room admiring it and it beauty,until someone for behind hug him very tight and call out his name.

Milim said "Rimuru! It is so nice to see you again!"

Rimuru said "yeah yeah,it is nice to see you too Milim but enough with the hugs,I came here to talk to you about the demon lords"

Milim said "why do you need to know about the demon lords,all they want is to find you and probably talk to you"

Rimuru said "I don't think they just want to talk to me,have you seen the people I have run into,I have seen and fought Velzard and two other demon lords and one of the two demon lords was you Milim"

Milim said "well it is not my fault you fought against aunt Velzard,and Guy told me,Dino and Rimiris to look for you and keep a eye on you but I got tired of wait and pick a fight with you"

Rimuru said" first of all,who is Rimiris,second thank you for giving me a excited fight and sorry for ending the fight so soon on you,third why did you call Velzard aunt Velzard for?"

Milim said "because Velzard is my aunt silly and I also have a other aunt name Velgryna and a uncle name Veldora and Rimiris is a demon lord"

Rimuru said "What! You mean Veldora the storm dragon?!"

Milim said "yes that Veldora silly,is there a problem?"

Rimuru said "No! No! No! There is no problem at all"

Rimuru mind "Veldora didn't mention that he have a niece and that niece was Milim"

Milim said "ok,do you want to have a sit so we can talk about the things you came here for?"

Rimuru said "sure I would love to have a sit."

Both Rimuru and Milim went to take a sit to talk about the reason why Rimuru came here.

Rimuru said "before we Milim,how would you describe our relationship?"

Milim said "like what exactly do you mean"

Rimuru said "like in term of combat relationship,are you my enemy,ally or neither"

Milim said "Well I guess I treat you like a ally and a friend"

Rimuru said "that is good to know but can you tell me somethings about the other demon lords please"

Milim said "well Guy and me are ancient demon lords,Guy is the red primordial demon and I am a Dragonoid,Guy also live with aunt Velzard in the Ice continent. Luminous is a vampire and the ruler of all vampires and the humans worship her as a god and her Territory is Holy empire Ruberios night garden. Dagruel is a giant and territory is Barren lands. Leon is a demonoid and ex chosen hero after he became a demon lord and his territory is El Dorado. Rimiris is a pixie and she normally stay inside her labyrinth and Dino is a fallen but he doesn't have a country to live in."

Rimuru said "I see,thank you for the help Milim I will be going now"

Milim said "what! Going back already,come on Rimuru stay with me a little bit please"

Rimuru said "I would have love to stay longer Milim but I got things to do so I must go now"

Rimuru try to leave but Milim grab one of his hand and try pulling it to stop Rimuru from leaving,Rimuru still try to reach the door while Milim was still pulling his hand and not letting go of it,after a lots of struggle of Rimuru trying to break free from Milim,Rimuru just gave up and decided to stay with Milim only for a day before go back to the underworld,Milim was still happy if it was only for a day,and they started to enjoy the day together as friends until Milim ask for round two with Rimuru.