Regroup and Sparing

Chapter 6:

After Rimuru and the primordial demons left,Milim,Dino and Rimiris regrouped with each other before discussing the matter at hand.

Rimiris said "what were you able to get from the person?"

Milim said "well I was only able to get his name before he left"

Rimiris said "what was his name?"

Milim said "Rimuru Tempest"

Rimiris ask Dino if he have anything clue about did Rimuru Tempest person.

Dino said "I don't know anything about this Rimuru person,but I do know that he have four very powerful primordial demons as his subordinate."

Rimiris said "It is true, he dose have those four demons under him"

Milim said "you are telling me,he had four of the most heartless and destructive primordial demons as his subordinate!" In a shock tone

Rimiris said "Yes I am as shock as you Milim and to be able to command those four you have to be stronger than them"

"And somehow he was able to survive some of your powerful punches Milim,and still be able to keep up with you for a short period of time before having to left."

Milim said "I did put some magicules into my fist for some extra damage,but I was not even going serious on him?"

Dino said "but still,serious or not,if he is able to keep up with you for a short period of time, that still make him dangerous"

Milim said "I guess that is true."

After having a discussion about Rimuru,they decided to left to report to Guy and the other demon lords ASAP.

Rimuru and the primordial demons POV:

After Rimru had signed Diablo to make a portal to the underworld and to tell Testarossa,Carrera and Ultima that they were leaving here, because I can't keep on fighting Milim for much longer.

Diablo understand and disappear and reappear behind Rimuru with the other primordial before create the portal to the underworld,Rimuru wave off to Milim and told her that he hope to meet again soon and left with the other to the underworld.

They arrive at the underworld castle.

The seven hundreds Arch demons bowed down when they saw Rimuru,Diablo,Testarossa,Carrera and Ultima had came back from the living world

Testarossa called Moss to come here immediately,Moss appeared in front of Testarossa while bowing and said did you call me Miss Testarossa?