04| 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑑𝑦

It's been a day since they found Will's body. Will's friends still couldn't believe that he was gone. At least that was until Mike said he heard Will through their Supercom. Y/N was at Mike's house with Dustin and Lucas. El tapped into the Supercom. The only thing that could be heard were whimpering like noises.

"We keep losing the signal, but you heard it, right?"

"Yeah, I heard a baby." Lucas retorted.

"What?"

"Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. It's probably the Blackburns next door."

The argument went on for a while. Dustin came to a theory on how it's probably Will's ghost haunting them.
Y/N cut in.

"Look, if there even is a chance he's still alive, we don't even know where he is."

"Which is why we find him." Mike stated.

El tried getting the signal back but was unsuccessful. They agreed they needed a bigger radio which their teacher, Mr. Clark has. In order to get the radio El needed to blend in. They were able to get El a disguise. She walked out of the bathroom with a pink dress and a blonde wig.

"She looks..."

"Pretty." Mike finished. "Good. You look pretty good." He tried to play it off.

El walked past them to look in the mirror. She stares at herself in awe at her appearance.

"Pretty. Good."

~~~~~~

The five of them were on their way to school for Will's assembly. The kids were riding their bikes and Y/N was riding his skateboard.

Once they got to school they started walking down the hallway to where the radio will be.

"Remember, if anyone sees us, look sad."

They arrived at the Audio Visual Room. They tried opening the door, only to be unsuccessful. Dustin suggested that El open it with her mind. Just then Mr. Clark came from around the corner.

"Boys? Y/N?"

"Hey." Y/N gave an awkward smile.

"Assembly's about to start."

Mike tried to play it off.

"We know. We're just, you know..."

"Upset."  Lucas joined in.

"Yeah, definitely upset." Dustin agreed.

"We just needed to be alone."

"To cry." Dustin also tried playing it off.

"Listen boys, i get it. I do. I know how hard this is, but let's just be there for Will, huh?"

Dustin slowly nodded his head as Mr. Clark reached for his keys.

"And then..."

He tossed them the key.

"The Heathkit is all yours for the rest of the day. What do ya say?"

Dustin smiled. The older man turned to Eleven.

"I don't believe we've met. What's your name?"

🎉 Terminaste de ler 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 🎉