9:53 pm l.hs

9:53 pm
pairing: idol!heeseung x fem!reader
genre: angst, i tried
warnings: idk, angst, cheating, mention of hickeys

"i can't wait to see heeseung!" you thought, smiling, your boyfriend, heeseung, was having a dance practice probably coming home late. meanwhile you, you were cooking food for him, but you couldnt keep your mind off something.

lately heeseung was acting cold towards you, while he was always very sweet and touchy. "he cant be seeing another girl, right?" you ignored your thoughts and kept cooking.

you heard the front door open, yeah you guessed it, heeseungs home! but you were shocked when you turned around.

"heeseung? why are there.. hickeys on your.. neck?" you asked with wide eyes, hand covering your mouth as your lower lip was trembling.

"w-what? hickeys? no! y/n this is just a.. bruise! i fell during dancing!" he said obviously lying. tears streaming down your face.

in pain you ran to your bedroom packing your clothes as you didnt want to see your "boyfriend" ever again. "i cant believe him, i shouldnt have trusted him so much" you said while stuffing your clothes in a big backpack you found.

"wait! no y/n please, i can explain just stay!" your now ex boyfriend said. you face him looking down, "theres nothing to explain, heeseung, it's over.." you whispered but still loud enough for heeseung to hear.

It felt like his whole heart was crumbling into pieces, probably never getting back together anymore after he lost you.

Turning around just to find you going down the stairs. "i'm sorry, i know i did something horribly wrong... you deserve someone better." he said, knowing that it was too late.

"enjoy the food, heeseung i made your favorite..!" you shouted, giving him one last smile. After he heard the door close he fell on his knees, not able to handle the pain in his heart.