Part 2

Suddenly I wake up and let out a sigh of relief that I was still breathing and this was all just a dream.  When I went to sit up I felt hella pain in my arm, so I pulled down my sleeve and I had gauze with blood seeping through.  This crazy fool really did try to kill me.  None of this shit was a night mare I'm living it. 
   "Fuck, this hurts!"  I scream out furiously.
     "Hey baby your woke I made you some tea and got some pain meds for you."  He responded in a soothing tone.
        This motha fucka crazy and I gotta get out of here some way some how.  Right now I'm going to have to play it smooth, so I can plan my escape route. 
        "Thank you baby."  I responded.
       "I stitched up your arm and cleaned it up real nice for you.  I don't know what came over me.  You know I haven't been the same since I lost my mom in that car accident."
        "It's okay baby, just don't let it happen again.  I do love you and you should know I'd never do anything to hurt you.  I think we should start couple counseling so we can get through this."  I say to reassure him I have our best interest in mind.  Meanwhile I stared at the door ready to jet out.  I even thought about grabbing my phone off the couch and calling the police.  But I know if I made the wrong move my ass would be cold as these marble floors before they even answered the call.  What should I do?  I'm scared out of my mind, but have to stay focused.  The pain from our last encounter reminds me of what he's capable of.  When he dug that knife in my shoulder he did it in a way to torture me.  And let's face it if he really wanted to kill me I be dead already.   Just looking at this empty soul in front of me makes me quiver.  How could I have fallen for a man capable of such darkness?
     He gets up suddenly and it damn near made me jump out my seat.  He notices my reaction and looks at me with that blank stare again.  I knew I had to tighten up so I don't alarm him.