Chapter 2. - luigi is left alone (Again...)

💚Luigi's POV💚

As Bowser fight with Junoir but, he brushed over one small flaw in his plan, Luigi. He was roaming the barren halls of peaches luxurious castle with his trusty flashlight in hand as he began to ponder and talk out loud to himself out of pure boredom and frustration "Again! Left me to  house sitting again..." mumbled Luigi while kicking the floor "why can I never go on an adventure! I mean I put in effort. I've shown my worth to Mario and the kingdom but yet he still shoves me off to the side!" Luigi blurted out angrily, the sentence echoing throughout the deserted halls. Luigi took a deep breath and sighed "I just wanna be not another Mario...  is that too much to ask?" Luigi said to himself while looking at his feet. Then there was a loud- CRASH! Luigi jolted up startled by the sudden crash in one of the rooms. Luigi crept over to the bright pink door trembling with fear and his hands shaking so violently his flashlight's light was dancing across the walls. Luigi put his hand on the door handle preparing himself for what was inside. Which was Bowser fighting with his son over a scepter. Maybe he can finally prove that he can be just as useful as his brother! but he was a bit too late as he tried to rush in to stop them the scepter broke in half and the only thing Luigi saw next was a giant blast of light, which also half the kingdom saw...What he saw next shocked him to the core...

Bowser and Junior were now human!

Which shocked the koopa king and his child as well.