" Oh please, what should I tell him, ' that bro do not go near your wife cause her friend doesn't want you to be near her ' are you stupid? "

" You're the stupid- "

" What is happening here? "

Aarna rubbed her eyes as she saw, her friend who was glaring at something. She moved her head to her right side, finding Vivan's messy hair there. She sat down as she looked at Vivan, who was sleeping while sitting on the stool.

' Won't his back hurt in that position? '

She looked back to the couple as she stood up making her way towards the dining area and telling them to follow her. How did they even come here?

" What happened? "

" She wanted to meet you " Falak glared at Andrew as she sat down next to Aarna. " Are you okay? " Aarna nodded her head as she smiled. " Everything is fine, we just moved in here. And I just took a nap "

Falak nodded her head as she pointed towards the sofa. " Did he do something ? If he did then I am going smack his face with my heels "

" No, he didn't do anything. You can keep you heels safe for the next time. By the way do you want something? Coffee? Tea? "

" No no, it's okay. "

Aarna nodded her head as she eyed Andrew who was zoned out. " Andrew take a seat "

" Ah yeah "

" By the way, why did you bought that saree's? I told you not to. I already have many "

" But they are dull color's "

Aarna stopped abruptly as she gulped the saliva she nodded her head. She didn't like dull color's. But she wore that. She had too. She had no choice. She didn't have any choice in past not in present.

" What are you doing here? "

Aarna flinched as she looked at Vivan who just woke up from his nap. Sitting beside Aarna he glared at her. ' Ab kya kiya maine? '

" Unfortunately Jija ho mere, ana padha dekhne, kya pata Aarna ko kha gaye ho toh? "

Falak glared at Vivan as he rolled his eyes. Is he in his sassy mood?

" Aarna, please make me a cup of tea. "

Nodding her head she went towards the kitchen, not wanting to experience his sassy side. If he was in his normal mood she would have Denied him, but right now. He can surely eat her alive if she said something.

" Sali sahiba, chinta na kare. Aarna meri biwi hai, so chill okay? "

Falak rolled her eyes as she poured a glass of water as she pushed it towards Vivan. " Shadi se pehle chill karne diya, ab kya chill karu "

How he wished he can just throw draggers with his eyes.

" Drink water, it might help you get that anger down "

" Andrew how are you keeping up with her? "

Falak raised her eyebrow as she took the glass that she just pushed towards him and drank the water.

" It's none of your business. "

" Wahi, it's none of your business if I eat pari alive or not, cause now she's my wife. Even if you like it or not, she's going to stay by my side. "

Vivan poured the water in another glass and pushed it towards Falak. Vivan heard Aarna's payal's voice as he smiled sweetly towards her. Which was obviously filled with evilness.

" Here take water Falak, you might be feeling thirsty "

" Here " Aarna handed the cup of tea to Vivan as she sat down beside her. She looked at Falak who had an angry look. ' isko kya hua? '

" Are, Falak is not feeling well, right Andrew? "

Andrew looked between Falak and Vivan as he nodded his head awkwardly. Poor man doesn't know it's going to be his last day on earth cause Falak is ready to kill him.

" Do you want something? Let me bring some medicine. I have in my bags, that will help you "

Falak shook her head in no as she held Aarna's hand. " Nothing happened. So chill. And yeah we will be get going, I have work in the company. You are joining from next week right? "

Aarna nodded her head as she escorted both Falak and Andrew to the door with Vivan in the back. Saying the last goodbye Aarna turned back, towards her Husband who was looking at her.

" What? "

Vivan didn't say anything, as he leaned towards Aarna pressing his lips on her cheek. When he leaned back Aarna looked at him like she just saw a lizard. Rubbing her cheek with her palm she glared at Vivan, who glared back to her.

" Why are you rubbing the spot I just kissed? "

' Bada besharam insan hai yeh toh '

_________________________________________

Vote.