" Are, give me my chips back "

Like I would. I continued to glare, as she finally gave up and stood up on the sofa. She tried to get the chips but I took them far away, from her reach.

" Fine take it "

I didn't expect her to give up, that too this early. She was about ot sit down, once again, but before that I held her by her waist. I looked into her eyes, as my other hand automatically left the chips packet, that fell on the floor and reached to stroke her hair.

" What happened? Why are you angry hmm? "

She shook her head in no as she placed her hand on my chest trying to push me away. " Are? Why are you pushing me? "

She looked up to me as she pinched my cheeks. What the hell biwi? " Ramisha aunty is in the kitchen, so leave me before she see us okay? "

She patted my cheek as she get away from me once again sitting on the sofa. I sighed as I decided to go to my study. Cause certainly someone doesn't wants to give me attention. It's our marriage's first day and this biwi of mine is being monjulika.

I decided to be here in the study, but now I want to go and see what is she doing. Should I go? Is she looking for me? Vivan, calm down bro, calm down.

Focus on the files that are left to sign. Yes, focus on that. FOCUS ON THAT VIVAN CHAUDHRY.

~.~

I looked at the clock as I shook my left. It's been 2 hour, what is she donig from past 2 hour? Is she still sitting and watching television?

I stood up, as I made my way in the living room. There is no one- oh there she is. Did she just fall asleep? She could have slept in the bedroom. Gadhe, tune bataya tha usko bedroom?

I sat on the stool near the sofa, as I looked at her face. There were few pimples on her cheek bone, which made that spot red. Few strands of hair where covering her face. She is just like others, normal. But she sure is Gorgeous in my eyes.

I know she despite me, but I can't help, when I know she's there, near me. I can't help but to reach her. Taking out a thin blanket from the cupboard of the guest room, I covered her with it.

Now what should I do?

........

~ Third person's p.o.v ~

" I swear Andrew, I am going to kill your friend, tell him to stay away from my friend. "

" What do you mean tell him to stay away, she's his wife. "

" I don't care, tell him to stay away "

" Oh please, what should I tell him, ' that bro do not go near your wife cause her friend doesn't want you to be near her ' are you stupid? "

" You're the stupid- "

" What is happening here? "

Aarna rubbed her eyes as she saw, her friend who was glaring at something. She moved her head to her right side, finding Vivan's messy hair there. She sat down as she looked at Vivan, who was sleeping while sitting on the stool.