"Can't you see where you're going" the man gritted his teeth as he started picking up his things that were scattered here and there? jungkook started helping him with a pout
"Cutie" the man mumbled with a cute smile.

" I'm sorry Mr" jungkook pouted.

"It's ok cutie," the man said.his eyes landed on taehyung and he smirked at jungkook who made a weird face and left hurriedly from there.

"What happened baby" Taehyung asked coming to jungkook.

"Nothing" jungkook giggled. "let's gooooo" he excitedly dragged taehyung with him.

It has been 1hour and 37 minutes(not that taehyung was counting not at all) that jungkook was trying on clothes while taehyung was playing games on his phone commenting here and there about jungkook's clothes(haha we all know he's just praising him).

"You're no help" jungkook whined jutting his bottom lip out than grabbing taehyung's arm and throwing him out of the store

"Go get me banana milk I'm thirsty," jungkook said going back without waiting for older's response.

"Brat" taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung went to the third floor where the food section is situated. he bought two banana milk bottles for jungkook and one strawberry lk for himself. he was about to go out of the cafe but someone called him from the backside shouting his name.

"Mr. Kim" someone shouted and that was followed by coughs. turns out that person had their mouth stuffed with pancakes.

"Miss Park" Taehyung offered a polite smile to the woman even though he was cringing inside.

"I was about to call your secretary," said rose breathlessly to taehyung who croaked his eyebrow in acknowledgment.

"Umm- I wanted to ask you if you can you know" rose rubbed the back of her neck in nervousness staring at taehyung innocently.

"Come to the point miss Park" taehyung said with a straight face making the said girl blink at him and pout.

"Umm -you know" there was a long pause which made taehyung annoyed. he bounced on his feet waiting for her to complete so he can go back.

"My coffee is getting cold mis-"

"But it isn't coffee??" Rose mumbled.

"Miss park I don't have the whole day as you can see I'm busy" he showed banana milk and was about to walk away.

"Wait wait actually I wanted to-if you know we can-I mean we can change our-I mean rearrange our meeting as I'm umm-my girlfriend is angry at me-she's so pretty. pretty please." She babbled showing her puppy eyes.

"Of course noona" taehyung replied giddily.

"Motherfcker" Rose mumbled throwing a disgusted look at him.

" it's koofcker bitch" he spat smirking and walked away. Rose glared at his back.

"What happened," jisso asked taking her seat and placing drinks on the table.

"Nothing just some fckers," Rose said still glaring at taehyung's retreating back.

"When are you both gonna grow up." Jisso giggled making rose to throw a suggestive look at her. Jisso coughed.

"I mean he's your childhood friend. you shouldn't fight with him" she said coughing.

" hahh. right" rose laughed sarcastically.

Time skip

"Bunn" taehyung whined for the nth time. jungkook turned back.