Chapter.5

The Letter:

{I am gonna start this chapter from where they meet hagrid}

That stormy night, a tall house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys, including Harry and Leo have move there, due to the chaos with the letters. The family was sleeping, the twins on the cold dirty floor. They had drawn two birthday cake which said happy birthday harry and happy birthday leo each. They watched as Dudley's watch struck 12. 

"Happy birthday harry""happy birthday leo " said the twins simultaneously. "make a wish"they said. "I promise you harry someday we are gonna get out of here and we are gonna have the best birthday anyone has ever seen" Leo said.

"this is so sad " whispered someone. Lily had tears in her eyes her babies grew up to fast they had to go through this because somewhere she has failed them. James was no better after being grown up in a house full of love to his children living like that hurt. The twins though were nonchalant or atleast they tried to act like it it was all in past. "We did get our best birthday party if anyone is wondering, infact we got a whole birthday week and it was epic"  Leo said trying to cheer everyone up a little. His friends smiled they did have a blast.

Suddenly, the door thumps, in sync with the thunder flashing. The twins jump and the door thumps again Dudley and the twins backs away a little while the twins hide themselves behind the wall dudley cowers a little Petunia and Vernon appear, while holding a double barrel gun

at the site of gun the muggleborn went into hysterics everyone was overlapping the other one. Carina rolled her eyes they were so noisy she silenced everyone with a flick of her wand."Yeah they have guns ahhh big deal" she said " they have guns near children you nutter" screeched a voice.Pin drop silence no one uttered a thing Lucius eye twitched someone needs to know their place he thought. Just then a blade passed by missing the girl just by an inch everyone turned to see Carina checking her nails when she finally looked up all the playfullness was gone her eyes narrowed "Just because you see me siting with my family laughing and enjoying doesn't mean you forget your place next time there would be no warning" everyone was frozen except bellatrix who had the biggest smile on her face already planning some bonding session with her niece and the future generation were unbothered they knew no one dared to talk to her like that."and i meant it isn't a big deal because we have wand with us everytime around kids which is 100 times more dangerous you idiots".

VERNON: who's there?

the door bangs again and then falls down, and a giant man appears and as he comes into the clear lighting, the giant man himself reveals to be rubeus hagrid.

"Hagriddd" cheered most of the people marauders being the loudest now that they were relived that the twins were not in any danger. the sweet giant man could only smile with a little red face even the slytherins had small smile not all ofcourse but most of them.

"sorry about that" he said putting the door back up.

cue the laughter. Carina chuckled quitely he was adorable she thought.

Hagrid went further inside and frowned when he got a look at dudley.

HAGRID: i haven't seen you since you were a baby leo but you are a bit more along then I woulda expected. especially round the middle.and where is your brother.

there was a moment of silence which was broken by the future generation who went into hysterics ron neville blaise and theo were almost on floor laughing their ass off hermione and daphne were trying and failing to hide their laughs Harry had his face hidden in draco's neck who was no better Ginny was near leo teasing him "what's worse is that he didn't think you looked any different Leo just a bit" she said pooking his cheeks with her finger which he kept swatting away all the while grumbling and when he turned towards his girlfriend he got the biggest betrayal when he saw her laughing while hiding in her uncle rab's chest who threw a triumph look to the boy whoes scowl deepened.