prologue.

It was 1st of September and the Great Hall was full of life. The sorting has just finished and students were ready for another year of adventure and learning. Ofcourse no one was blind to the upcoming war and the danger that lies outside the castle but for now they enjoyed in their own safe bubble.
        At one of the table set 4 boys who called themselves marauders adored by the whole castle students and professor alike. The unofficial ring leader James Potter is seen sitting and chatting with his brothers not sparing a single glance towards a particular red head much to the confusion of everyone.you see James Potter has become a head boy and entering his last year he had vowed to change for better that does not mean he is over his infatuation not at all just that he won't go declaring it every second and would act mature about it beside him Sirius Black the disowned is seen joking around and not so subtly checking out his boyfriend aka Remus Lupin who on the seems to be very much engrossed in his book and would not give a single hint of noticing his boyfriend stare if it was not for his dusty cheeks. Last but not the least sat Peter Pettigrew often overshadowed and overlooked but completely adored by the boys.
          Down the table sat a group of girls consisting of a hot blonde girl Marlene Mckinnon babling non stop about her ravenclaw crush a sweet and absolutely beautiful girl Dorcas beside her sat Mary Macdonald a sweet and simple girl across her sat Alice Fortescue highly amused and lastly a very beautiful and smart but right now confused and frustrated red head Lily Evans who like other has also noticed the lack of attention on her by a bespectacled boy and for the life of it cannot fathom why it instead of making her happy irritates her, she though she would rather eat slugs then admit it to any other soul over the span of time she has grown a soft spot for the chessy boy and the lack of interaction bothers her to no end . Her friends though see right through her and can only hope their friend would stop being stubborn before someone else takes her chance at true love.
                     The table on the other end consist of students in green treated like outcast in the castle , sat quietly making small talks but elegantly within them sat 4 boys .
           A boy with grey eyes talking and occasionally watching the table of red and gold with longing and anger his name was Regulus Black the second son but after his brother ran away all the responsibilities were shifted to him as the next lord Black beside him sat Rebastan Lestrange talking animatedly with Evan Rosier and with them sat Barty Crouch Jr eating and occasionally speaking though they seemed like a normal happy group they were anything but. The danger loomed over them more than others they were next in the line for the dark mark where from where they would be thrusted in a life they didn't wanted but they wanted to bask in this normallacy as long as they can.
     Suddenly the doors of great hall opened and entered ;
The Malfoys: Abraxas Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy and Narcissa Malfoy.
The Blacks : Orion Black, Walburga Black .
The Potters: Fleament Potter, Euphemia        Potter.
The Tonks with their daughter.
The Weasleys with their two son Charlie and Bill.

Sutned due to the sudden visit Albus Dumbledore rose and asked about it Fleament Potter replied " Letter was addressed to us asking about our presence here and how it was very much necessary for the future ". This confused the man greatly because not knowing something was one of things he hated though he kept his composure and the annoying twinkle though dimmed a little didn't vanish.

Suddenly a letter appeared in front of Abraxas Malfoy who read it out loud.

Greetings to all,
                         We first of all apologize for bringing  you all here in such a short notice but it was important the future us very destructive . People die , child orphaned.  We won yes but at a very heavy cost.
Many of the ones sitting with you right now won't survive and it's a pity that all this because you were puppet in the game of power between two people because they were selfish and manipulative and because you were stupid enough to let them have their way with you because you believed any one of the two wanted the best for others .
We will be joining you tomorrow morning there will be rooms available in hogwarts for your stay .
Warm regards
Future generation.

There was silence throughout and then the chaos happened the absurdity of the situation settled though after much discuss it was decided to call it a night and to look into it more in the morning.
Everybody was requested to be gathered at 10 am sharp .