⇗Let's just sleep tonight⇖

【 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍  𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 】 someone who had to request this, so I did for you. I hope you would like it.
And this is Avdol x Male reader NSFW
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

At the hotel

Joseph checking in hotel, "ok, I just got us a room, now who's gonna be staying with Y/n" Joseph said look at the group,

Polnareff rise his hand up as well as kakyoin, "I will,
Me and Y/n can share a room together alone." Polnareff said smirking.

Kakyoin cut in, with the arrangement, "No, Me and jotaro can share, Y/n who is comfortable with us not you." kakyoin Said turning to polnareff, "but I want Y/n to stay in my room."

"Why not, Me and Joseph get Y/n to stay in my room for tonight, So we can have our time with Y/n." Caesar said smile and the group not being happy for this one. "I agree with Caesar here." Joseph said getting what Caesar is doing and the group started a argument.

Avdol decided to stop the argument, "Ok stop, I get Y/n tonight so stop your Arguing about this, if you can't share." Avdol said Shocking the group.

Y/n appreciated the group asking which room they gonna stay in, "So which room are we gonna stay in. "

Joseph angry point at Avdol, Caesar sighs in disappointment.

Y/n shrugged, "alright, then I go with Avdol."

"Aaahh, Alright I Guess that settles that." Mumbled Joseph gives the keys each other, as well the group walk to find they rooms, that's leeds to Avdol and Y/n alone.

"Alright let's sleep tonight then." Y/n said turn to Avdol smile and nod his head.

(Now at the room)

"Alright, I'm gonna take a shower, can you hold this?" Y/n ask, going to the bathroom. "Of course" Avdol says simply, holding Y/n water bottle. Y/n smile before to get in the bathroom.

Avdol looks down at the water bottle in his hand. Drugging Y/n wasn't right, he knew that.  Avdol succeeded in making Y/n trust him fully, But he wasn't going to hurt Y/n. He just wanted to show Y/n the love you deserve. So Avdol casually dropped some of a sedative into Y/n bottle.

It wasn't long before Y/n coming out of the bathroom, Y/n periodically taking a slip of the water bottle. Until eventually Y/n began to become weak and dizzy. Y/n chalk it up to exhaustion so Y/n continue on before Y/n eventually can't handle it anymore.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Avdol asks, seeing the state of Y/n mind spun dizzily. Y/n shake his head from side to side. "What did you do..." Y/n mumble before Y/n found his back pressed into avdol chest. Avdol had Y/n settled in his lap,

"Tell me Y/n, have you ever made love to a man?" Avdol ask, Avdol kissed a path down Y/n neck. Y/n body's reactions and the traces of drugs in system competed with Y/n ability to process this answer. Y/n finally asked, "What?" stopping to take one nipple in his hand and suck on it and then the other, reaching over to pinch the wet swollen nipple.

"Can I kiss you?" Avdol asks looking at your lips

Before Y/n could hear an answer, Avdol kiss Y/n as Y/n eyes widened but Avdol tongue slides in Y/n mouth fighting for dominance but Avdol wins.