Chapter 3

I wake up to voices harshly whispering around me. There were about one feminine and two musculen voices.

The ground beneath me felt cold making me shiver and the cold metal around my wrist burning each time I slightly move my hands. It's obvious I've been tied and handcuffed.

I could feel the heaviness of the chains on my ankles. My head was throbbing with pain and the way my stomach was churning of the sickening smell of rotten flesh and blood made me want to vomit my guts out.

I open my eyes to only have a blurry vision. I blink several times my vision becoming clear. There were three dark shadows a few feet away from me and everything was dark. Not a single light.

No windows or a single living thing down here except the cockroaches and rats that run on the concrete floor aswell of these people and my soul which is ready to go up to heaven.

"Look she's awake," a feminine voice says making my head snap towards her from my dark surroundings. "It's about time," a manly voice says which I roll my eyes.

I try to loosen my wrist from the handcuffs on my wrist but hiss in pain as I feel the metal slicing my skin with every movement.

"You assholes really do know how to torture my wrist," I mutter under my breath.

"I'm sorry?" The woman says.

I smile at her batting my eyelashes "Apology not accepted," I say venom dripping in my tone.

"If you don't shut up-

"- then what? You gonna give me a slow and painful death by slicing my neck or whipping or even skinning me alive? Go ahead I don't mind ending my shit hole of a life," I say completely calm and unfazed by the glaring woman.

I lift my head upwards giving them access to my neck. "Go on I have all the time in the world," I say with a smirk.

The woman growls stepping forward when the other guy who never spoken once grabbed her shoulder stopping her from coming closer "Don't," was all he said.

"Wait until Boss gets back," he says. The woman rolled her eyes before retreating staying calm and collected.

Just after that sentence left foot steps were being heard from afar. But definitely didn't come from the three people who were standing a few feet away from me but someone else coming towards where we are.

"He's coming," says the woman I could just imagine the smirk plastered onto her face. After a while my eyes adjust to the dark. The woman hard blonde hair and hazel brown eyes with a black attire which was definitely tight and we'll tight.

Both of the men had bald head I was sure if their walked in the sun it would be shiny. And both had muscles so big it would snap you in half.

A door was open revealing light but was gone just as it came. Atleast I know I'm going to die seeing a piece of light. Not.

"Leave," said the voice. The three people per without a second thought leaving me and the mysterious all alone.

Since my eyes were adjusted to the dark I could see the man who was looking at me with curious eyes.

He had dark brown hair which was messy making it obvious he had been running his fingers through multiple times. His eyes were a shade of dark grey which would make you would want to go up to heaven with on glare, his arms were covered in tattoos ad his black Armani suit was hugging his muscular so perfectly you could see the outlines of his muscular arm.

Out of nowhere he dragged a chair right infront of me the drag of the chair making a horrid sound. Oh god im traumatized for life.

Once the chair was infront of me he sat down on it immediately leaning backwards relaxing like he owned the place. Oh god what am I talk he does own the place.

"Let's cut the bullshit, what did you see that day you hacked into my files?" He says his eyes cold and unforgiving, his face so emotionless I found it kinda scarry.

A bit.

"Nothing," I say keeping a myself collected. I mean who would wanna freak out in the world's most biggest and dangerous Mafia leader I the world. So not me. But it's not like I was planning to anyway.

He leaned forward "If you don't speak up-" he get interrupted by the door slamming open he entered just a few minutes ago. "Sebastian Diaz Vettel!" Shouts a familiar voice. I know that voice. My eyes widen in shock as I look at the old lady standing by the door.

"Gran?!"

"Alice?!"
_____

Heheheheheeeee! So I'm back I know it been awhile but! It is my b-day in 1 day. Which is 23 of December!!!!

Anyhow I've noticed I made a mistake in chapter 1 by saying Sebastian Diaz and not Sebastian Vettel. That's what happens when you think you may character names and write too many books on the same time.

Anyhow so I changed it to Sebastian Diaz Vettel instead of going back to chapter one a correcting it. I know I'm a lazy ass bitch.

And I know you guys might be all CLIFFHANGER!!!!! But trust me I did it for your own good. Mwhamwhamwhaaaaa!!! 😏😏😏😘😂

Anyway please vote on this chapter (goal 15) and comment on this chapter (goal 25) and share and follow (goal 35) me!!!! And I'll write a Sebastian pov.

But it's all in the palms of your hands if you decide to vote, comment, share and follow!!!! But if not 🤷🤷🤷

But Love ya

Bye

- Cassy