Chapter 37: Draco's Jealousy

Magsimula sa umpisa

We stood up and arranged ourselves when the King raised his hand.
"I've called you here to express my heartfelt gratitude because without you, this Kingdom would probably gone in my brother's hands." Even though Louis was gone, I could still see the King's rage in his eyes, so I just shook my head.

After all, Louis wouldn't be like that if his brother didn't have sex with his wife. I somehow understand Louis' anger. But because he was enveloped in anger, that's what he ended up with. Death.

"As a thank you to the four of you, I have a gift for you." Jorvina laughed, and we all turned to look at her.

"Thank you for the gift you wish to give us, but it is no longer necessary because it is our duty to help with any trouble faced by every continental." The King nodded and smiled broadly.

"But I still want to make an offering to you," He applauded twice, and the four sentinels with a golden box entered the hall.

They came to a halt in front of the four of us.

"Open those boxes to find my offerings for you." The King said to us, and the four of us looked at each other and nodded.

Lumapit si Jorvina sa katapat niyang sentinel saka dahan-dahang binuksan ang malaking box at nang buksan niya ito, nakita namin ang isang Crossbow. Kinuha niya ito at hinimas-himas sa pagkamangha, tumingin siya sa Hari at saka yumuko.

"Thank you very much, King Lexus, I like it."  The King nodded, and Linglie proceeded to open the box.

The Poleaxe is one, the color green is different from the ordinary Poleaxe, Linglie took it and waved it, and we were amazed because green dust came out every time it hit the wind.

"Thank you." She was extremely grateful to the King, napangiwi ako sa paraan ng pagkakasabi niya n'on.

Kasunod ay si Zaphael, mabilis na binuksan ni Zaphael ang box at halos mahiya ako sa ginawa niya. Para siyang atat.

Namangha rin ako sa kanyang natanggap, isa itong wand na parang tungkod, mahaba ito at sa taas ay may bilog na may nakaukit na simbolo ng apat na elemento. Nagpasalamat rin si Zaphael sa Hari.

I followed him, like them, I opened the box. When I saw what inside of the box, I lost my expression. At the same time, there was loud laughter from two people were none other than King Lexus and Shakira.

What the hell?!

While Jorvina, Linglie, and Zaphael stared at the two laughing, I noticed Prince George's cheeks and ears turning red.

Because of what the King and Shakira's did, I smacked my forehead. The only thing in the box is a rectangular mirror, and the annoying thing is that there is an illusion of George and I kissing; even if it's not true, and it's just an illusion, I can't help but be annoyed and disgusted by what I saw.

Napatingin ako kay King Lexus habang naniningkit ang mga mata, kaya tumigil siya sa pag tawa pero tumawa ulit nang makita ang reaction ko, naikuyom ko ang palad para mag timpi.

"Ako na ang humihingi ng paumanhin sa ginawa nila." Bigla'y wika ng Reyna.

I sighed to calm myself, and at the same time the King stopped laughing, he raised his hand, and then a shield and armor appeared in front of me. Not only that, but I was taken aback by how close it came to hitting me. Fortunately, I took a step back and avoided being hit.

Because the armor in front of me was so hard, I would definitely unconscious if I was accidentally hit.

"That Armor is made of strong steel mixed with a good kind of diamond, and it has the Goddess' blessing, so whoever owns it will be safe." I was astounded by the armor and the King said, so I examined the offerings given by the King.