9. I was scared for you to find out the truth but you finally understand me.

before i begin this chapter here is a short info! : in this chapter will be christmas if course but i dont know what to write what everyone got so i will not write that!  and Merry christmas everyone!!

Later after Tommy had packed things for the night and the day after plus his ice skating things Phil drove Tommy to the ice arena. Wilbur didnt want Tommy to go but he went anyways while ignoring him , Wilbur messaged him a lot while Phil drove him to the ice arena.

Wilb*tch

Tommy

come on , tell me the truth!

Tommyyyy

sunshine  I can see that you read my messages :/

                                                                                                      can you leave me alone?. 

....

Im sorry , i'll leave you be but stay safe yea?

,,Is Wil anoying you? i can talk to him about it if you want" Phil asked when Tommy put his phone away and looked out the window to see that Phil had already parked and they were outside the arena 

,,no its okay , just tell him to calm down and not be an Ass anymore" Tommy said and Phil nodded 

,,alright , have fun and if something happens just call me or if you stay longer" Phil told him while Tommy got out of the car and got his things out from the backseat 

,,i will , thanks.. dad" Tommy smiled at him and closed the door before running to Purpled with his two bags. Phil watched them , seeing how Tommy put his things down and hugged Purpled , he softly smiled their way thinking about how Tommy called him dad again before he drove away.

-

,,so that was your dad huh?"  Purpled asked as they walked inside in the changing rooms 

,,yea thats him.." Tommy said with a small smile on his face ,,He apologized to me today you know?" 

,,he did? when? and how?" Purpled asked confused 

,,i fainted in school before first class and Phil had to come and get me , i was out for like an hour? he apologized when i woke up and said he never noticed how he neglacted me and let the anger and exhaustion over take him when he was home. He thought he was doing something good for me with working more and getting more money but he promised to be better now and if i need something i can talk to him and let him know" Tommy explained as he got his skating outfit out , they both started changing in their better skating clothes. 

,,And you forgave him i assume?" Purpled asked , he was one of the people who always told him to speak with Phil about everything even if he was mad at his Father.

,,not completly but i know hes really going to try now" Tommy smiled , when they were both done they walked to the ice ring. It was completly empty and not even Eret or anyone else was there 

,,I knew that he would understand , i told you so!" Purpled laughed and sat down to put his ice skates on. Tommy did so too. 

,,yea yea. to what will we skate?" Tommy asked 

,,the Ice skating training playlist on spotify? and promise me not to break down when you're off the ice." Purpled told him , he laughed in responce 

,,i promise , now please put the music on!" Tommy laughed and was on the ice really quick while Purpled connected his Phone to the speachers , he started the playlist and was quick to follow Tommy. They skated for atleast twenty minutes , playing tag , helping each other with a move like a jump or something with tips or just talked a bit till Tommy stood still on the ice out of nowhere , he was still skating forward because of the skates but he himself was not moving as he looked to the floor with widened eyes.