wine

"Two weeks" Billie said while throwing her duffle bag down on the bed, I was sitting down while feeding Darcy

"Two weeks for what?"

"To pack, we're leaving in 2 weeks so you have two weeks to pack your stuff"

"Where are we going?"

"Jersey"

"Really?"

"Yeah I already have our passports ready and now all we need to do is pack"

"...What if I'm not ready to leave"

"What?"

"What about my dad?"

"You agreed to do this with me"

"I thought we'll have more time"

"How much time did you need"

"I don't know probably like a couple of months a year maybe?"

"A year is too long Cassidy I can't keep hiding like this we have to leave asap"

"Okay I understand"

"Look I'm sorry I know this is stressful for you, but you can visit when you want I'll just be somewhere else or in disguise, I'm not saying abandon your family completely"

"It's not just my family Billie" I looked down at Darcy then back up at her

"Oh..right I forgot"

"In two weeks I'll be packed and ready" I kissed her lips then picked up Darcy taking her out of the room with me.

_______

"Mind if I smoke?" Dawn asked

"Usually I'll say no but there's a baby in here so yeah I do mind"

"My bad mah I almost forgot"

"No worries"

"I broke up with Mandy, I really thought about what you said so thank you again"

"Don't mention it" I smiled "Do you want something to Drink?"

"Sure what you got?"

"I've got wine"

"Sure I'll take some"

"Okay"

I got up and went over to the kitchen and popped open a wine bottle pouring it into too glasses, I went back over to the couch and passed her a glass.

"Thank you," she told me

"You're welcome," I smiled and took a sip of my wine, minutes go by and Dawn and I were just drinking wine, talking and laughing. I would catch Dawn meet my eyes then look away sometimes as If I caught her staring at me, I wasn't really bothered by it.

"I'll take these," I reached to grab the glasses but she grabbed my wrist

"Dawn-"

She cut me off by kissing me but I quickly pulled away

"Dawn I can't I'm sorry"

I got up from the couch but she still had my wrist so she sat me back down on her lap this time.

"I-I can't"

"Shhhh" She kissed me again but I pulled away hesitantly but something in me wasn't thinking about Billie and kissed her back, maybe It was the alchohol but I enjoyed it and wanted more, the kiss got a little more interesting and I felt Dawn's hands travel my body to my ass and she squeezed it over my shorts making me moan. Before things could move any foward we heard the front door handle giggle so I quickly got off of Dawn and took the wine glasses over to the sink and washed them out. Billie walked in the door and immediately sat her bag down and took off her sweater.

"I got you some snacks from the store," Billie said while coming over to me

"Thank you" I said

"No problem" She kissed my lips

"There's wine left if you want it"

"No thanks I'm good thank you"

"Mhm"

"Dawn you wanna take this upstairs?" Billie tells her

"Sure"

They both went upstairs to the bedroom to talk and I immediately felt bad about what happened about 2 minutes ago. I couldn't believe that I kissed Dawn Billie's friend which makes my situation worse. If I could take it back I would but what's done had already been done the only way for me to make this situation better is for me to tell Billie but I don't know if that's going to make it any better or worse.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself

Any thoughts?

Any predictions?

Any questions?🤔