18

TW

"How are you feeling?" My dad asked me

"I'm fine" I said not looking up from my pillow not facing him

"How about I bring you back some snacks from the store what do you say kiddo?"

"I'm good dad thanks"

"You sure you don't want no ice cream or beans or Takis I know you like them"

"No I'm not in the mood"

"That's okay Billie just rest up and hopefully you'll start feeling better" he kissed my head then walked out of my room, we got back from the hospital yesterday and since then I've been in bed. I sighed and sat up pulling out my notebook and a pencil and started writing my feelings away, it has always helped me get through hard times, I haven't written in a while so best believe I took up a couple of pages. I wrapped them out and folded them putting them in my drawer for later. I got up and took a shower to calm my nerves.

__________

I sat in my car and cried re-thinking my decision. I pressed on the gas going from the speed of 20 to 80, my vision was blurry from my tears but I wiped them pressing harder on the gas, at this point I was doing 90 in a 20, 90 quickly turned into 100, I dodged a few cars then made a sharp turn then I felt the pressure of the hit and I crashed, my head was pounding and I was losing so much blood since I was thrown outside of my windshield immediately being stabbed with glass in my face, and stomach, the wind of the depressing night hit my face, and I knew the end to my pain and suffering was coming to a a near. My heart beat was getting louder by the second but it was so slow yet so loud. My vision was blurry and I was dizzy, I could barley breathe, and I was in so much pain, but couldn't move or call for help nor did I want to. I just wanted to die. I felt the only air I had slowly drifting away in a weez then I finally laid to rest, last thing I heard her sirens, but I was finally at peace.

Maggie

"Let me through please that's my daughter" I told an officer in panic and worry since somebody came banging on my door telling me that Billie got in a bad car accident just down the street so we left a fast as we could and saw a bunch of cop cars and anbulance trucks, we all got out if the car running towards the scene only to be held back.

"It least let me see her I need to know if she's alive"

The officer looked over at me with sadness In his face and took off his hat

"I'm sorry ma'am"

"W-what?"

He let me through the scene and they rolled a body on the strechure

"Is this your daughter?" They rolled up the sheet revealing Billie's purple lifeless face and I froze staring at my dead daughter in front of me as my thoughts became louder. I felt so sick to my stomach that I threw up on the ground, I looked back at her then suddenly a mix of emotions ran through my body all at once.

"Oh my god Billie" I sobbed and fell to my knees, Patrick came over and hugged me tight as I sobbed onto his shirt, he was also crying because who can handle seeing their dead child in front of them, or handle knowing that their dead?

"I got you" he stroked my hair and I cried harder.

________

"I came here as fast as I could" Finneas said while walking Finneas and Claudia walked into the house

"what happened is Billie okay?" Claudia asked

"...she killed herself Finneas she's dead" I broke down in tears again falling to my knees Finneas came and hugged me and I screamed at the top of my lungs, I wish I could've at least said goodbye and told her that I loved her. I wish I could've had more time with her and build our relationship again, all I could think of was her smile, and memories of her as a kid where she'd like to eat ice cream and swing on the tire swing in her uncles backyard that she so loved so much, I missed her voice, when she sang I felt like I was in heaven everytime, she was a very talented and bright kid, but she had a dark side, I just wish I could've helped her sooner.

I'm sorry y'all but this one wasn't going to have a happy ending :\

But it's not over yet.