"Hey man."Quincy greeted as he dabbed Damon up who surprisingly did as he nodded his head at him.

"What's up."Damon mattered as he looked at Quincy with a frown.

"See you tomorrow, Imani."Quincy said before he left which made Damon walk into my room.

"I came here as fast as I could but I see someone came here before me."he muttered as he pointed towards the door before he placed his laptop bag on the floor.

"It was just an impulse decision nothing deeper than that I promise."I responded as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now kiss me."I commanded him with a smirk and in response he just pecked my lips a couple of times before he turned it into a make out session.

"Mmmh. No I see that you have your books and your laptop. Meaning you have work to do."I muttered against his lips before I pulled away from him fully.

"I can do the work after."Damon responded as he gently grabbed both my arms and made me wrap them around his neck once again.

"When is this due?"I asked as I gave him a small pout.

"Three days."

"You out of your damn mind. Work."I ordered as I joke as I sat on desk before I patted the chair next to me with a smile.

"You did this topic a while ago and I was hoping that you could help me."he said as he handed me the paper that had the assignment instructions.

"Oh, Nature versus Nuture."I stated before I continued to read the assignment.

"I kind of struggled with this because I don't really know since I don't know my biological parents and my mom's says that my dad handled the adoption so he can't really help me because he has Alzheimer."he explained which made me look up at him sympathetically before I pecked his cheek.

"I have an idea, this doesn't necessarily have to be about you but this says that you could do it in a mini-documentary piece so you can ask people a number of questions related to Nature versus Nuture."I suggested which made him nod his head slowly.

"That's a good idea."he said as he gave me a small smile before he wrote it down in his notebook.

"Maybe JR can help you."I suggested as I leaned my hand onto my hand as I looked up at Damon.

"I'll talk to him after we have breakfast, Nate tells me you don't eat and I haven't spoken to my baby in a while."he excitedly said before he placed his things into his bag.

"You spoke to me yesterday, Damon."I replied as I crossed my arms over my chest but he held out his hand for me to hold which made me giggle before I held his hand.

"Let's go then, Mr Sims."I beamed as he opened the door so we could leave and I made sure to close the door behind me before we made our way out.

"You have a game soon? I want to see you playing. I can't believe I haven't seen you play yet."I muttered as I took a sip of my smoothie as I looked up at Damon in disbelief.

"We do have in a few weeks it will be like a showcase for HBCU baseball excellence."he explained excitedly which made me nod my head slowly.